Belichick & Co.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Belichick & Co.

Postby JSamuel » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:32 am

The Brady Bunch prevailed again, this time against the Steelers. (And I prevailed against BUS36... :mrgreen:)

Okay, sure, Rottenbuger wasn't playing. But they still had Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown, who by the way, were amazing. And the Pittsburg defense is very talented.

As I look at our schedule, the games I wanted to win the most are against the Steelers, (done) the Bills, the Seahawks, and the Broncos. We'll see how my Pats do against those teams.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

Belichick & Co.

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Belichick & Co.

Postby achernar » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:34 pm

With Landry Jones under center... the chance of winning against the Pats is little... very little...

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Belichick & Co.

Postby JSamuel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 am

achernar wrote:With Landry Jones under center... the chance of winning against the Pats is little... very little...

Hey, a W is a W, and I'll take this one. The Pats have more difficult games ahead.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

Return to “New England Patriots”