Patriots Traded Chandler Jones to the Cardinals

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:09 pm

The Patriots just traded Jones to the Cardinals for OG J. Cooper and a 2nd round pick (pick #61)
A little bit surprised at this moment but not unexpected at all. I think its a good trade for Patriots because they would have never paid him big money next year... Better than nothing...

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Patriots Traded Chandler Jones to the Cardinals

Postby JSamuel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Eros wrote:The Patriots just traded Jones to the Cardinals for OG J. Cooper and a 2nd round pick (pick #61)
A little bit surprised at this moment but not unexpected at all. I think its a good trade for Patriots because they would have never paid him big money next year... Better than nothing...

Evil Emperor Belicheck knows what he's doing.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Eros wrote:The Patriots just traded Jones to the Cardinals for OG J. Cooper and a 2nd round pick (pick #61)

I think it's a good move in the long-term.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm

1312qohelet wrote:

For the Pats or for the Cards?
:?: :?: :?:

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:03 pm

JSamuel wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:

The Cardinals get a good player now.
The Patriots get an ok player, who will get better as he goes through the Belicheck factory. Plus the 2nd round pick, which The Patriots could potentially, turn into a solid starter, or maybe even pro-bowler

Or, Jones could get hit by a bus tomorrow, cooper blows his knee in practice, and the 2nd round pick doesn't even make the team next year.

Oh, the possibilities are endless.....they really are

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:48 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I think it's a good move in the long-term.

The Cardinals get a good player now.
The Patriots get an ok player, who will get better as he goes through the Belicheck factory. Plus the 2nd round pick, which The Patriots could potentially, turn into a solid starter, or maybe even pro-bowler

Or, Jones could get hit by a bus tomorrow, cooper blows his knee in practice, and the 2nd round pick doesn't even make the team next year.

Oh, the possibilities are endless.....they really are

I'm pretty sure the Patriots benefited from this more than the Cards did. Just because now we have more $$$.

Return to “New England Patriots”