You can't get anymore stupid than this.....

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:50 am

Chandler Jones is suspected of smoking synthetic pot....on a few days close to a playoff game. Even the foxborough police are trying to cover it up lol probably NE fans who want their boy to play on Saturday. The transcript of his arrest is just plain weird.....Anyone else who did this would be in jail but again the law is absolute BS for celebrities/athletes. The double standard of justice is absolute horse sh#@. Chandler Jones was an up and coming player but this is just plain stupid....he probably talked with legarrette blount to get into this type of mess.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/p ... story.html
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: You can't get anymore stupid than this.....

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:34 am

My question is this: Why smoke synthetic stuff? The natural stuff is easier to get, a lot healthier and less dangerous, and actually legal in some states. The synthetic stuff is freaking dangerous. Well, I mean, if he's smoking anything right before a playoff game, he's obviously not the brightest player in the league, so I guess that explains it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: You can't get anymore stupid than this.....

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:29 am

RevanFan wrote:My question is this: Why smoke synthetic stuff? The natural stuff is easier to get, a lot healthier and less dangerous, and actually legal in some states. The synthetic stuff is freaking dangerous. Well, I mean, if he's smoking anything right before a playoff game, he's obviously not the brightest player in the league, so I guess that explains it.

Well chemically speaking, the synthetics are harder to detect on drug tests and also sometimes the synthetics last longer than the natural stuff because of chemical groups attached to the molecule.....there was my nerd moment :geek:

Still this is has to be the dumbest thing I've seen a player do, and this guy is needed for the patriots (yes pats fans will point to their system which is good at plugging in players) but still the dude is not an average player he's pretty good. I think he hung out with his friends during the bye week and slacked off and now really looks bad....it's the equivalent of having final exams and then on exam week instead of studying you go get drunk and party and don't study at all. The outcome won't be pretty....I think he got that kind of mindset of coasting (because the regular season was over) and that's not a good mentality to have during the playoffs when you should be uber focused on studying film and doing extra stuff to come out on top Saturday/Sunday. Either way Goodell has his hands full again....it will be interesting what the Goodell monetary fine system will implement this time.... i'm thinking 25k at least and will it be a 4-5 week suspension during next season or a 1-game playoff suspension?...we shall see....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “New England Patriots”