JEREMY MACLIN RELEASED?!?!?!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: JEREMY MACLIN RELEASED?!?!?!

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:46 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:I believe he missed the entire season in '13 or '14 because of a torn ACL, or MCL, as well as missing several games since then with nagging injuries.

I'm not 100% sure, though....could be thinking of someone else.

Im pretty sure you're right, maclin is injury prone and inconsistent. He's definately not worth the money KC was giving him, although KC doesn't really have wr depth.....but Maclin is an average at best starter.....not a wr dynamo like a dez bryant or obj who can single handedly affect a game....even Alex Smith was suprised by this move but I think the writing is on the wall for Alex Smith this season as it will be his last in KC and probably will be replaced by game 5 or 6 this season with a rookie or another qb......smith's lack of a deep ball is holding back a very good overall KC team.....Maclin to my knowledge had only 2 very good seasons of over 1000yrds receiving. that's not elite talent that's just average starter talent.....

Rumor mill is that buffalo via lesean mccoy will be courting maclin's services.....idk if I were a team with good WR depth or needing a 3rd wr or slot guy maybe I'd sign him but no way would he be my #1 or #2 WR...the guy is just way too inconsistent/not a game breaker......

And you never know, Maclin might be the type to flourish in a #2 or slot role.
Perhaps being the #1 target is just a little too much for him to handle...with the injuries and inconsistency.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:59 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:I believe he missed the entire season in '13 or '14 because of a torn ACL, or MCL, as well as missing several games since then with nagging injuries.

I'm not 100% sure, though....could be thinking of someone else.

Im pretty sure you're right, maclin is injury prone and inconsistent. He's definately not worth the money KC was giving him, although KC doesn't really have wr depth.....but Maclin is an average at best starter.....not a wr dynamo like a dez bryant or obj who can single handedly affect a game....even Alex Smith was suprised by this move but I think the writing is on the wall for Alex Smith this season as it will be his last in KC and probably will be replaced by game 5 or 6 this season with a rookie or another qb......smith's lack of a deep ball is holding back a very good overall KC team.....Maclin to my knowledge had only 2 very good seasons of over 1000yrds receiving. that's not elite talent that's just average starter talent.....

Rumor mill is that buffalo via lesean mccoy will be courting maclin's services.....idk if I were a team with good WR depth or needing a 3rd wr or slot guy maybe I'd sign him but no way would he be my #1 or #2 WR...the guy is just way too inconsistent/not a game breaker......

And you never know, Maclin might be the type to flourish in a #2 or slot role.
Perhaps being the #1 target is just a little too much for him to handle...with the injuries and inconsistency.

if the price is right maybe but no way he should get top dollar for his lack of ace level production....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:26 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
if the price is right maybe but no way he should get top dollar for his lack of ace level production....

I seriously doubt he will.
Probably a one year "prove it" type of deal, with mid-level money.
Or, 2-3 year deal with only the first year guaranteed.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

packers would be a great fit esp with jordy nelson's recent injuries.....he could complement randall cobb in the slot and make the packers an offensive dynamo again...well if they every got rid of predictable mccarthy lol.....that guy needs to be either replaced, get a new offensive scheme or delegate off. coordinator duties to a new coach
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

packers would be a great fit esp with jordy nelson's recent injuries.....he could complement randall cobb in the slot and make the packers an offensive dynamo again...well if they every got rid of predictable mccarthy lol.....that guy needs to be either replaced, get a new offensive scheme or delegate off. coordinator duties to a new coach

I'd take him for Chicago right now....that's not saying much, though.

Return to “Kansas City Chiefs”