Well the Raiders are screwed

slive360
Veteran

Postby slive360 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 am

Now that JC is out for about 6-8 weeks (If we are lucky) with a broken collar bone to his throwing arm, we have Boller as our starting backup and Boller is well Boller, Pryor lacks experience and Shane Lechler is our punter who isn't worth the risk so we are pretty much screwed for the next 8 games or so...

What's worse I was on a Raider fan chat room while watching the game half the chat room were screaming for JC's head or to get off the feild because he dived instead of sliding that caused a fumble then a few minutes later he injuries himself you can imagine what the chat room was like....

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Well the Raiders are screwed

Postby RevanFan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am

slive360 wrote:Now that JC is out for about 6-8 weeks (If we are lucky) with a broken collar bone to his throwing arm, we have Boller as our starting backup and Boller is well Boller, Pryor lacks experience and Shane Lechler is our punter who isn't worth the risk so we are pretty much screwed for the next 8 games or so...

What's worse I was on a Raider fan chat room while watching the game half the chat room were screaming for JC's head or to get off the feild because he dived instead of sliding that caused a fumble then a few minutes later he injuries himself you can imagine what the chat room was like....

The Raiders are contacting David Garrard.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

slive360
Veteran

Postby slive360 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Don't know much about him, the real problem is if we do get ourselves a another QB if its Garrard or not are they capable of learning the offence fast enough so the Raiders can make the playoffs which concerns me most.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:00 pm

slive360 wrote:Don't know much about him, the real problem is if we do get ourselves a another QB if its Garrard or not are they capable of learning the offence fast enough so the Raiders can make the playoffs which concerns me most.

I read a report that they want to trade for Carson Palmer as well. Don't see it happening, but they're trying.
My Cowboys Journal

slive360
Veteran

Postby slive360 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Yeah even heard the Broncos are willing to trade Orton...Mcnabb trade from Eagles to Redskins anyone...has divisional sabotage written all over that.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

I'd like to report that it's doubtful the Raiders sign David Garrard. He is undergoing some kind of neck surgery.
I wonder who the Raiders may sign........
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

slive360
Veteran

Postby slive360 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Its a back surgery from what I've been told.

I think the Raiders will stick with Boller he only ever got like 5% of practice reps when JC was healthy, with Hue Jackson and Al Saunders who are great coaches I just hope they can get the best out of him, if JC can become healthy enough to play before the 2nd game vs the Chiefs (week16) and Boller manages to help the team get 4 wins out of the next 6 next games which are winnable except the Chargers and Bears game the Raiders might get to the playoffs after almost a decade off bad seasons.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 pm

slive360 wrote:Its a back surgery from what I've been told.

It's a surgery to fix a herniation of a spinal disc in his back.
My Cowboys Journal

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Man simple solution. Throw Pryor in there. Him and Run DMC in that backfield. Man that is leathal. Lets be honest. Boller will probably be something like 12-32 Maybe a Td and atleast 2 picks.

SO I look at it this way. Maybe Pryor's passing numbers are as bad, maybe he does a little better, but he can make big plays with his legs, and him being a running threat will open up lanes for Run DMC.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:Man simple solution. Throw Pryor in there. Him and Run DMC in that backfield. Man that is leathal. Lets be honest. Boller will probably be something like 12-32 Maybe a Td and atleast 2 picks.

SO I look at it this way. Maybe Pryor's passing numbers are as bad, maybe he does a little better, but he can make big plays with his legs, and him being a running threat will open up lanes for Run DMC.

Pryor has bad prospects as an NFL quarterback. He is not the option at QB. Not for several years, anyway. They were even thinking of moving him to WR awhile back. If Boller doesn't work out, or they can't find anyone else, they may be forced to try him, though. He may be awful, he may be great, or he may just be unready, or just average. I guess, in the end, we'll never know until they use him.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Oakland Raiders”