Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

MikeWest502
Veteran
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:34 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:I am disappointed in the entire situation with AB. It's sad to him fade to black this way! It's frustrating as a fan because of how he exits the game. But WE in ChiefsNation don't wallow in this. We have one less stud to worry about. Without AB the Raiders will be 4-12, 5-11 or no better than 6-10 out west, while Chiefs and Chargers dominate the division again! Too bad Raiders GM didn't see this coming! He's the best in the NFL at scouting for talent!

Edit: I wonder what Mike said to him to make him snap!


Mayock called him "frosty the snowman" because his feet were cold and frostbitten plus his game is now on ice :lol: and just like frosty he melted away because he couldn't take the heat.... 8-)

what's the difference between UPS and AB? One delivers on the weekends while the other refuses to show up during the weekend.....

they don't call the raiders the black hole for nothing.....it's where talent goes to die.....


Yikes, AB is a Patriot now! Bill is definitively NOT having the drama from AB. I'm sure Bill can settle him down back to just playing football! Also, playing with GOAT Tom, a guy who he surely respects will be nothing but good for all parties! AB knows he will get plenty touches and should stop the pouting now! To bad the Raiders wasted an entire summer with this day time soap! Coming soon to a T.V near you, Chief's vs. Pats AFC Championship Round 2!

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1259
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:37 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:I am disappointed in the entire situation with AB. It's sad to him fade to black this way! It's frustrating as a fan because of how he exits the game. But WE in ChiefsNation don't wallow in this. We have one less stud to worry about. Without AB the Raiders will be 4-12, 5-11 or no better than 6-10 out west, while Chiefs and Chargers dominate the division again! Too bad Raiders GM didn't see this coming! He's the best in the NFL at scouting for talent!

Edit: I wonder what Mike said to him to make him snap!


Mayock called him "frosty the snowman" because his feet were cold and frostbitten plus his game is now on ice :lol: and just like frosty he melted away because he couldn't take the heat.... 8-)

what's the difference between UPS and AB? One delivers on the weekends while the other refuses to show up during the weekend.....

they don't call the raiders the black hole for nothing.....it's where talent goes to die.....


Yikes, AB is a Patriot now! Bill is definitively NOT having the drama from AB. I'm sure Bill can settle him down back to just playing football! Also, playing with GOAT Tom, a guy who he surely respects will be nothing but good for all parties! AB knows he will get plenty touches and should stop the pouting now! To bad the Raiders wasted an entire summer with this day time soap! Coming soon to a T.V near you, Chief's vs. Pats AFC Championship Round 2!


Pats have such loaded depth at WR now they are going to put up really good numbers better than when they had Moss in 08. Won't be surprised to see the pats go 12-4 or even 14-2 in the regular season. No team can really match up well with them offensively except maybe the Chiefs. Even then I think the pats have more depth at WR then the Chiefs and if it became an offensive slugfest the pats would win by 2-3 td's easily in a head to head matchup.

I think it really reflects poorly on Brown because he quit on his football team after all the love affair initially with the Raiders. He probably felt that this team was at least 3 seasons away from putting it all together and competing for even a playoff berth in a tough division with the chiefs and chargers. So he just created some drama to force his way out to sign with a annual contender. It's sneaky and sure he lost some money but I think he just wants to win a superbowl now after such a long period of playing in the league and not winning one. It's really unfair to the Raiders as they lose two draft picks and get no return on their trade. The league should figure some way to compensate them because it's unfair. This is coming from someone who hates the Raiders (me) but I still think the league should be fair to every team.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

User avatar
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1259
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:12 am

The raiders tried to bring Keelan Doss back after releasing Brown and the Jaguars gave him a pay raise to stay on the practice squad in Jacksonville. Even Keelan Doss doesn't want to go back as he agreed to the raise with the Jaguars and I don't blame him as who wants to work for a coach who pretty much dismissed you by basically saying your "game tape" doesn't show enough to keep you.....lol....

John Gruden = worst coach ever lol
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

trey31
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1670
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby trey31 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am

ultimatum77 wrote:John Gruden = worst coach ever lol

I've been of the opinion for almost 20 years that Gruden piggybacked off Favre/Reid/Holmgren's success to get a head coaching gig, rode Rich Gannon's talent and experience into the playoffs, then got himself traded into the perfect situation and rode Tony Dungy's defense to a Super Bowl win, then parlayed all of that into a highly-paid broadcaster gig. Luckiest not-good coach maybe of all-time. At the very least he's up there with Brian Billick riding Marvin Lewis, Rex Ryan, Mike Smith's superstar defense to a Super Bowl win on the 2000 Ravens.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3234
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:36 am

My prediction on AB's season he will not play a snap for the Raiders, get released before the season starts, and sign with the Patriots.

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11183
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:My prediction on AB's season he will not play a snap for the Raiders, get released before the season starts, and sign with the Patriots.

You need to play the lottery right now. You've got superpowers! Haha.

I can't believe how this has gone. Brown is crazy and I hate the Patriots. Same as every other day.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

MikeWest502
Veteran
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:16 pm

I read a few articles on the whole/hole AB Made for T.V drama that he never really wanted in with the raiders. The articles claim he was disgruntled after the trade to the raiders and only then devised his plot to escape the black hole! Personally, I'm pissed the Pats got him and it seems to have been scripted all along!

User avatar
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1259
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:03 pm

He's in the news again.....Brown is now accused of sexual assault by a former female trainer......this guy just can't avoid the news/trouble.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

trey31
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1670
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby trey31 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:He's in the news again.....Brown is now accused of sexual assault by a former female trainer......this guy just can't avoid the news/trouble.....

The lawsuit:
https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/1_Complaint.pdf

I don't condone reaction to implications as "guilty until proven innocent". A lot of terrible people in the world lie about things for numerous reasons, and to condemn someone to guilt before a court or jury has done so is beyond wrong. That said, this looks really bad for AB because she allegedly has saved text messages from Brown where he allegedly wrote "removed" and "me n [redacted] a laugh about this shit me removed :D :D ill let him know when im bored!"


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11183
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby RevanFan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:38 pm

trey31 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:He's in the news again.....Brown is now accused of sexual assault by a former female trainer......this guy just can't avoid the news/trouble.....

The lawsuit:
https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/1_Complaint.pdf

I don't condone reaction to implications as "guilty until proven innocent". A lot of terrible people in the world lie about things for numerous reasons, and to condemn someone to guilt before a court or jury has done so is beyond wrong. That said, this looks really bad for AB because she allegedly has saved text messages from Brown where he allegedly wrote "removed" and "me n [redacted] a laugh about this shit me removed :D :D ill let him know when im bored!"


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Had to remove some of those quotes. Please keep the site rules in mind, even when referencing a news story.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.


Return to “Oakland Raiders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests