Surging Raiders

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Surging Raiders

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:27 am

The Raiders are doing tremendously well this year, I think they will win the AFC West beating out KC and Denver and be a surprise playoff team come January.....they will advance to the divisional round is my guess at least.....not a raiders fan but haven't seen a good raiders team like this in quite a while at least ....since Rich Gannon back in the early 2000's....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Surging Raiders

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Surging Raiders

Postby JSamuel » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:49 am

You know what would be cool?

A Cowboys/Raiders Super Bowl.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:42 am

JSamuel wrote:You know what would be cool?

It'll be like the 1970's all over again, Dallas and Oakland playing well and in the playoffs. Although, it's not quite Snake vs. Captain Comeback, but it's good enough, certainly.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:16 pm

That's my current pick. OAK reminds me a bit of CAR last year, overcoming a lot of gameplay issues in the reg season to win anyway (which then pushes it under the rug). I think it would more likely end up with OAK losing the SB, though.

IndyRevoly
Veteran

Postby IndyRevoly » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm

For some reason when I was younger, this seemed like the ultimate Super Bowl to me. Possibly because they were both in Super Bowls in the '70s and '80s and it seemed logical that their appearances should overlap at some point (ala Revan's comment), but probably more because I was a Raiders fan and the Cowboys had just won three Super Bowls in four years. Also, their color schemes seem super complementary.

moonbax wrote:That's my current pick. OAK reminds me a bit of CAR last year, overcoming a lot of gameplay issues in the reg season to win anyway (which then pushes it under the rug). I think it would more likely end up with OAK losing the SB, though.

I've got KC/Dallas, though would have Oakland/Dallas but for being an Oakland fan.
#71,890,810,827,091 on the list of things that I can't do

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:22 pm

IndyRevoly wrote:

For some reason when I was younger, this seemed like the ultimate Super Bowl to me. Possibly because they were both in Super Bowls in the '70s and '80s and it seemed logical that their appearances should overlap at some point (ala Revan's comment), but probably more because I was a Raiders fan and the Cowboys had just won three Super Bowls in four years. Also, their color schemes seem super complementary.

moonbax wrote:That's my current pick. OAK reminds me a bit of CAR last year, overcoming a lot of gameplay issues in the reg season to win anyway (which then pushes it under the rug). I think it would more likely end up with OAK losing the SB, though.

I've got KC/Dallas, though would have Oakland/Dallas but for being an Oakland fan.

This thread is from last season. The last post was in November.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

IndyRevoly
Veteran

Postby IndyRevoly » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 pm

RevanFan wrote:This thread is from last season. The last post was in November.

D'oh! I guess at least I can rest my laurels on usually noticing how old topics were before actually submitting replies I'd written to them until now. Will be more vigilant!
#71,890,810,827,091 on the list of things that I can't do

Return to “Oakland Raiders”