Alleged wiretapping in Saints stadium

Hebi
Veteran

Postby Hebi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 pm

This just popped in: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8288f7ce/article/state-feds-investigating-allegations-against-mickey-loomis?module=HP11_headline_stack
If true, it'll be a real shame. Im not a Saints fan but I was glad they won the SB back in '09 N.O. was hit hard and now this happens to their football team. Im kinda speechless.

Sponsor

Sponsor

NFLVICK7
MVP

Re: Alleged wiretapping in Saints stadium

Postby NFLVICK7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 pm

good luck proving this
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

Sidelion
MVP

Postby Sidelion » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 pm

...someone's itching to get their only Super Bowl victory taken away. Why didn't the hammer come down like this during Spygate again?
"Why do you go away? So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too."

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 pm

wow. first the patriots, now the saints.. this is really tarnishing the NFL & its history..

people think what belichick & the patriots did wasnt that bad..

you video tape defensive coach signals heading up to right before you play them, and when you see them make the signal then you call a play or audible to get around their defensive play.

that isnt bad?

and they also learned parts of the game that is still giving them an advantage today.

goodell needs to ban the coaches and owners from the NFL.. otherwise the day a team like the patriots win another superbowl, i will be finished with the NFL.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Sidelion wrote:...someone's itching to get their only Super Bowl victory taken away. Why didn't the hammer come down like this during Spygate again?

goodell later admitted he was naive to believe belichick's side of the story.

i hope to god goodell bans everyone involved with the saints AND patriots.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:i hope to god goodell bans everyone involved with the saints AND patriots.

If he bans Belichick, I will track Goodell down! :twisted:
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 pm

PMan17 wrote:
truetothegame13 wrote:i hope to god goodell bans everyone involved with the saints AND patriots.

and if you track goodell down then ill track you down :evil:

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 am

truetothegame13 wrote:
PMan17 wrote:

and if you track goodell down then ill track you down :evil:

Good luck with that. Rodger Goodell is the worst commissioner ever. (IMO)
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Sidelion
MVP

Postby Sidelion » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 am

Why? Because he let your team off with a slap on the wrists? Because he doesn't want to see NFL veterans end up brain dead apes or committing suicide? Because he doesn't let corrupt businessmen rob cities of their longtime teams like commissioner Stern of the NBA? Because he maintains a salary cap unlike Bud Selig?
"Why do you go away? So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too."

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am

Sidelion wrote:Why? Because he let your team off with a slap on the wrists? Because he doesn't want to see NFL veterans end up brain dead apes or committing suicide? Because he doesn't let corrupt businessmen rob cities of their longtime teams like commissioner Stern of the NBA? Because he maintains a salary cap unlike Bud Selig?

I was joking before, I still think as a Patriots fan, they should have got a bigger punishment. But anyways, don't get me started on the NBA. Fist I'm a basketball player (Pretty good one at that! :lol: ) but when people clueless about the sport ask what it is really, I say, "On offence, you try to put a ball in a net, and then on defense, you try to stop the offence from scoring". Now there is more then that, but that is all it comes down to. As a basketball player hoping one day to be in the NBA, it makes me sad to read about Dwight Howard 'Crying' he's way out of Orlando. But he is fine to do it because he makes millions of dollars a year. I know that if I went to my boss and ask to be move somewhere else and get paid more money, I would be fired. It makes me sad to see what as happen to sports in the years, and 'Lock-Outs' don't help.

Return to “New Orleans Saints”