Re: 2021 Playoff Challenge

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:34 am

Well that was a boring game.

Oh well, I did better this year than I have in a long time. I'm happy with my picks.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:48 am

Congrats KIT.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:50 am

For someone who doesn't know any football I think I did pretty well.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:27 am

Great job KiT on winning this year's challenge! These challenges were real hard for me this season ( I hoped the Chiefs would win; honestly as Tampa beat Green Bay, but I thought as a whole Tampa had the best complete team, so I chose the Bucs over the Chiefs.)Again I would like to thank you KiT for the updated Packers Uniforms as I absolutely love them, especially more as I had a lot of painful seizures the day before and the day I saw the post. (Maybe you sensed I wasn't doing well KiT ;)) It actually makes me cry a little as I see how much support I have here on this forum throughout the unfairness of all of this. This challenge helped my brain work more and I thank you all. I will be lurking around, but my mind is torn to shreds, I will update on my own general discussion thread where I first told you guys what was up. I feel like I am part of a big extended family, even though my mod attempt and journal fizzled on me here. As always a Cheese Head I will say Go Pack Go!! (2021 will be the year we go all the way; I hope? lol)

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:01 am

Congratulations KIT ..... :D ;)
BTW my final record was 8-5....

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:57 am

Congrats !!!! KIT on winning the Challenge..you lucky SOB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:12 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Great job KiT on winning this year's challenge! These challenges were real hard for me this season ( I hoped the Chiefs would win; honestly as Tampa beat Green Bay, but I thought as a whole Tampa had the best complete team, so I chose the Bucs over the Chiefs.)Again I would like to thank you KiT for the updated Packers Uniforms as I absolutely love them, especially more as I had a lot of painful seizures the day before and the day I saw the post. (Maybe you sensed I wasn't doing well KiT ;)) It actually makes me cry a little as I see how much support I have here on this forum throughout the unfairness of all of this. This challenge helped my brain work more and I thank you all. I will be lurking around, but my mind is torn to shreds, I will update on my own general discussion thread where I first told you guys what was up. I feel like I am part of a big extended family, even though my mod attempt and journal fizzled on me here. As always a Cheese Head I will say Go Pack Go!! (2021 will be the year we go all the way; I hope? lol)

If I have helped you at all even a little bit, that really makes me happy!! Keep fighting the good fight my man and Go Pack Go!!! Stay strong!

lorak
Pro Bowl

Postby lorak » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:50 pm

After the game started, I realized that I forgot to post my pick for Super Bowl LV! :o :lol:

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:52 pm

8-5, not too bad. Definitely better than last year!
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “NFL Football”