2021 Playoff Challenge

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021 Playoff Challenge

Postby achernar » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:13 pm

If you look closely to the 3-int of Brady in the last game, you will see Evans play a great part in those mistakes

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:26 pm

achernar wrote:If you look closely to the 3-int of Brady in the last game, you will see Evans play a great part in those mistakes

Yeah, yeah always blame the WR's ok! INT's show up on QB stats, not the WR's!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:13 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Bucs hoist the Lombardi with a 31-17 win with Brady throwing 2 tds and Leonard Fournette grabbing 2 rushing tds and a field goal to seal it.

Mahomes will be sacked 5 times and Tyreek Hill will be kept in check.

We heard that 2 weeks ago against the No.1 rush offense in the league with Brady Quinn, I mean Baker Cakefield leading the charge!

We heard that noise again last week vs the hot Bill's defense, the great Josh Allen and best WR in the league! Josh looked like Josh of 2018-19, the defense was clearly too slow & outmatched & Diggs took the day off! :P No worries about old man Brady and the week 12 beat-down was only a precursor!! :lol:

JPP and the rest will make a Mahomes-sandwich with that offensive line lol.....don't be too over confident :lol: This is Tom Brady....he's not in his 10th Super bowl for nothing......dude may be managing the game more but I think with ball control offense, good running of the ball, and long drives the Chiefs will lose. Especially, if they shut down Mahomes passing game with blitz after blitz. I'll take the Tampa - D over KC's D any day.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:26 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Bucs hoist the Lombardi with a 31-17 win with Brady throwing 2 tds and Leonard Fournette grabbing 2 rushing tds and a field goal to seal it.

Mahomes will be sacked 5 times and Tyreek Hill will be kept in check.

We heard that 2 weeks ago against the No.1 rush offense in the league with Brady Quinn, I mean Baker Cakefield leading the charge!

We heard that noise again last week vs the hot Bill's defense, the great Josh Allen and best WR in the league! Josh looked like Josh of 2018-19, the defense was clearly too slow & outmatched & Diggs took the day off! :P No worries about old man Brady and the week 12 beat-down was only a precursor!! :lol:

JPP and the rest will make a Mahomes-sandwich with that offensive line lol.....don't be too over confident :lol: This is Tom Brady....he's not in his 10th Super bowl for nothing......dude may be managing the game more but I think with ball control offense, good running of the ball, and long drives the Chiefs will lose. Especially, if they shut down Mahomes passing game with blitz after blitz. I'll take the Tampa - D over KC's D any day.

I love the trash talk, it's fun!

We actually have the BEST QB in the NFL on our team! His name isn't Tom Brady and he's definitely no game manager :lol: !

And our defense, that you surely underestimate, shut down the NO.1 rush team in the game (Browns). Rendered them useless and made Josh Allen with Diggs (No1 WR in the league) look average! I've always been a Suh fan, love the Buc defense, a Fournette fan and do respect the weapons the Bucs have on offense, including old man Tom, but not flinching one muscle! Chiefs ain't scared or intimidated! 8-)

Again, I'm not too/overly confident, just confident! Like I said, I feel strong about my team and what they've accomplished this season. We beat the Bucs in week 12, not week 1, Saints, Ravens, Bills and everybody that brought their A-game against the Reigning... Defending... Undisputed... NFL Champions of the Wooooorrrrrrrrrrld, MY... Kansas ... City ... Chieeeeeffs!!!!

So yeah, you can have the Buc defense with old school JPP & Tom Brady! Please send us 3 INT's during the game like he did vs G.B!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:17 pm

I think that the Bucs are not going to like not having home field advantages :x :o :shock: .. NO Cannons firing :o :shock: :x , no Bucs rally cries aloud to be played :( :( :o :( :( ..even venders must sell SB merchandise only and for both teams.That is going to kill the BUCs from getting any advantage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:20 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I love the trash talk, it's fun!

We actually have the BEST QB in the NFL on our team! His name isn't Tom Brady and he's definitely no game manager :lol: !

And our defense, that you surely underestimate, shut down the NO.1 rush team in the game (Browns). Rendered them useless and made Josh Allen with Diggs (No1 WR in the league) look average! I've always been a Suh fan, love the Buc defense, a Fournette fan and do respect the weapons the Bucs have on offense, including old man Tom, but not flinching one muscle! Chiefs ain't scared or intimidated! 8-)

Again, I'm not too/overly confident, just confident! Like I said, I feel strong about my team and what they've accomplished this season. We beat the Bucs in week 12, not week 1, Saints, Ravens, Bills and everybody that brought their A-game against the Reigning... Defending... Undisputed... NFL Champions of the Wooooorrrrrrrrrrld, MY... Kansas ... City ... Chieeeeeffs!!!!

So yeah, you can have the Buc defense with old school JPP & Tom Brady! Please send us 3 INT's during the game like he did vs G.B!

Lol, I don't call it trash talk bc I respect everyone's opinion and don't bash other people because after all it's just a game and it's all in good fun. XD
Debates are what make us think and become more creative in defending our opinions, I enjoy it too. :D

Plus I don't really have a dog in this fight haha, I'd prefer to call it "game debates" bc we aren't taking it personal or calling each other names like certain fans do when they take the team as their identity lol.....

I think it will be a great game regardless and will be closer than most people think but that's just my opinion. Can't wait to watch Sunday! 8-)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:11 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
Lol, I don't call it trash talk bc I respect everyone's opinion and don't bash other people because after all it's just a game and it's all in good fun. XD
Debates are what make us think and become more creative in defending our opinions, I enjoy it too. :D

This should be true in all aspects of life no matter what the subject..... every opinion matters and should be respected and you shouldn't just silence someone just because you don't agree with them..... hint hint....

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:31 pm

Well with almost a week and a half to think I am going with Bucs vs Chiefs

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:05 pm

I'm going to pick the Chiefs to win.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:29 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:I'd prefer to call it "game debates" bc we aren't taking it personal or calling each other names like certain fans do when they take the team as their identity lol.....

Rixster67r wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

This should be true in all aspects of life no matter what the subject..... every opinion matters and should be respected and you shouldn't just silence someone just because you don't agree with them..... hint hint....

Now here you are with your comment, quoting only two of us, but oddly only quoting "my" name! How off and biased I thought!

When you use terms like "silence", your intent is clear and obvious! When one decides to make comments of this nature as you have, it's clear there is a direct bias against another person (quoting my name only). Not the comments or views, the person is singled out.

"WE" are talking about football players, football teams, our favorites and opinions of "them"! Very similar to the ESPN Sports Talk Show "First Take".

A couple weeks ago, Col Trautman broke ground in the Playoff Challenge by not only picking his winners. He also gave commentary/opinion of why he thought the teams would win or lose. I thought it was a cool idea and apparently other members did also. Soon after, that style trended and there were picks with commentary by many members who participated in the challenge.

Again, I thought it was a sweet idea and decided to comment as well. And as ltimatum77 and I already stated, we're having fun with it! Why aren't you?

Here you are stating words like "respected" and "life" with regards to opinions, but the key words I noticed in your statement are "should be" and not "IS"!

And I'm 100% sure that if any of the members participating & commenting felt disrespected, bashed or silenced, they are grown enough to speak for themselves in voicing their issue and don't need you or anyone else to do so for them!

My PM is open if you feel the need to direct any more of your commentary at me!

Return to “NFL Football”