2021 Playoff Challenge

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021 Playoff Challenge

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:04 pm

Of course, I pick everything right just a bit too late.

Welp. Let's say KC on this one.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:15 pm

Tom Brady uses GENJUTSU!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:10 pm

Bucs hoist the Lombardi with a 31-17 win with Brady throwing 2 tds and Leonard Fournette grabbing 2 rushing tds and a field goal to seal it.

Mahomes will be sacked 5 times and Tyreek Hill will be kept in check.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:14 pm

IceyJFish wrote:Tom Brady uses GENJUTSU!

Cool, let him used that GENJUTSU and throw 3 INT's :P Sunday against my KC Chiefs defense like he did vs the Packers! I assure you, the Chief's won't blunder those opportunities like the Packers sorely did! 8-) KC wins in a solid beat down, 41-20 blow out! 61 total points! :lol:

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:25 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Bucs hoist the Lombardi with a 31-17 win with Brady throwing 2 tds and Leonard Fournette grabbing 2 rushing tds and a field goal to seal it.

Mahomes will be sacked 5 times and Tyreek Hill will be kept in check.

We heard that 2 weeks ago against the No.1 rush offense in the league with Brady Quinn, I mean Baker Cakefield leading the charge!

We heard that noise again last week vs the hot Bill's defense, the great Josh Allen and best WR in the league! Josh looked like Josh of 2018-19, the defense was clearly too slow & outmatched & Diggs took the day off! :P No worries about old man Brady and the week 12 beat-down was only a precursor!! :lol:

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:18 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:

Cool, let him used that GENJUTSU and throw 3 INT's :P Sunday against my KC Chiefs defense like he did vs the Packers! I assure you, the Chief's won't blunder those opportunities like the Packers sorely did! 8-) KC wins in a solid beat down, 41-20 blow out! 61 total points! :lol:

Why you so confident? It's Tom Brady man. This super bowl matchup is something I can't decide who will win.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:53 pm

Gimme Brady and the Bucs, but I'm done here after an 0-2 last week.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:15 am

Bucs
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:15 am

I can't bet against Tom Brady

BUCCS

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:06 am

IceyJFish wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Why you so confident? It's Tom Brady man. This super bowl matchup is something I can't decide who will win.

I know, I know it's Tom Brady! But unlike the media outlets who are paid to hype guys even after they play poorly, I call it like it is! Brady actually sucked in the NFC Championship game throwing the 3 INT's. Rogers had a better game, stat wise. But the Packers offense could do nothing against the Bucs defense, nothing! It was the Bucs defense that made up for Tom's mistakes! The defense played lights out against Green Bay. But the media outlets & talk shows all hoisted Tom Brady as the reason why the Bucs won! It is what it is! If it wasn't for the defense, Tampa Bay is at home watching, not playing!

So again, let GENJUTSU Tom throw 3 int's in the SB against my beloved KC Chiefs. They'll make sure he pays for it!

And to note: KC had a better season 14-2 than last year. Yeah some wins were ugly and not pretty blowouts like most come to expect from KC. But a DUB is a DUB! They beat the best teams, including Tampa Bay & Buffalo during the season to prove their grit! KC had many key guys opt-out before the season even started and lost a couple of good players to free agency. But the next man up playing with Andy Reid got the job done even better!

So I'm not overly confident, just feeling strong about the growth the team had this season, now playing in back-to-back title games. Who does that?? 8-) ?? You saw what KC did to Josh Allen. I think Josh Allen is better today than a 43 yr old Tom Brady!

This is one's for the ages, I'm looking forward to this one more than any other!
It will go down in record books as historic for both organizations. Tom get's #7, KC wins back 2 back, the Bucs are back, you spin it how ever, but it's going down! Last man standing!

Fish, it's ok if you pick Tom & the Bucs! But he's not favored to win it! :P

Return to “NFL Football”