2021 Playoff Challenge

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021 Playoff Challenge

Postby BUS36 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:42 pm

I am in full agreement with MikeWest502 and Ultimatum77... we all have have opinions on all the teams throughout the year. Good or Bad, its all been said ..but come on, we are talking about football. Being a Steelers fan and seeing them go 11-0 and then sinking up the league and losing 5-6 games, well a true fan would agree they stunk the world up. YES they did.
Ths is also what has become the biggest problem in this country.. if you don't like what someone says about something (especially if it not in your line of thinking) its disrespectful. This country was founded on the belief that everyone has the right to say something that someone else does not agree with. You respect that as their opinion and that you are hoping that they in turn repect yours.
Abraham Lincoln said " a house divided will fall", and right now that is happening in all aspects in this country. We will tear us apart and we will fail to a point of collapse. Unless we understand that not everyone is right or wrong but to listen to both sides and understand that we accept challenges to help each other accept what someone says is their opinion and that you have a right to disagree to agree......
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:46 pm

My pick: Tampa

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:23 pm

BUS36 wrote:I am in full agreement with MikeWest502 and Ultimatum77... we all have have opinions on all the teams throughout the year. Good or Bad, its all been said ..but come on, we are talking about football. Being a Steelers fan and seeing them go 11-0 and then sinking up the league and losing 5-6 games, well a true fan would agree they stunk the world up. YES they did.
Ths is also what has become the biggest problem in this country.. if you don't like what someone says about something (especially if it not in your line of thinking) its disrespectful. This country was founded on the belief that everyone has the right to say something that someone else does not agree with. You respect that as their opinion and that you are hoping that they in turn repect yours.
Abraham Lincoln said " a house divided will fall", and right now that is happening in all aspects in this country. We will tear us apart and we will fail to a point of collapse. Unless we understand that not everyone is right or wrong but to listen to both sides and understand that we accept challenges to help each other accept what someone says is their opinion and that you have a right to disagree to agree......

Well, technically we're a global forum, so "this country" doesn't mean much for the forum, but I suppose it's true that the NFL is an American league (for now anyway). Regardless, I appreciate your sentiment and agree with it.

Seriously, if anyone has come to this forum, or even this thread, to argue, please don't unless you're doing so respectfully. I don't want to have to start deleting posts and warning people. It's a football game; just pick your winner and talk about why, but don't get personal. Everyone should just put away their differences and be kind to one another, for the sake of this community.

On that note, I believe I already picked KC, but I'll post it again just in case it was missed. I think it'll be close, but I'm taking KC.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:30 am

BUS36 wrote:I am in full agreement with MikeWest502 and Ultimatum77... we all have have opinions on all the teams throughout the year. Good or Bad, its all been said ..but come on, we are talking about football. Being a Steelers fan and seeing them go 11-0 and then sinking up the league and losing 5-6 games, well a true fan would agree they stunk the world up. YES they did.

As an expat, I completely agree! Fist-bump! 8-)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:50 am

MikeWest502.... I quoted you but the reason none of the other comments didnt come out is basically I don't know what I am doing.... I quoted what you said because I agree with you and was just simply making the point that we all should have the same attitude about everyone's opinion even if we don't agree..... we shouldn't just start attacking each other or trying to silence each other we should respect each other.... and I respect everyone on this forum including you

There is nothing wrong with debate..... but when debate becomes fighting it should be halted by the moderators....

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:14 pm

So far I've counted 7 votes for the Chiefs, and 7 for the Bucs. I am still waiting on Rixster67r's and lorak's votes. It looks like we're totally split on who will win!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:50 pm

Well... this isn't looking good so far.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:22 pm

Who had the Bucs winning in a total blowout? Wow. Did not see that coming.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:34 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
IceyJFish wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Cool, let him used that GENJUTSU and throw 3 INT's :P Sunday against my KC Chiefs defense like he did vs the Packers! I assure you, the Chief's won't blunder those opportunities like the Packers sorely did! 8-) KC wins in a solid beat down, 41-20 blow out! 61 total points! :lol:

Why you so confident? It's Tom Brady man. This super bowl matchup is something I can't decide who will win.

I know, I know it's Tom Brady! But unlike the media outlets who are paid to hype guys even after they play poorly, I call it like it is! Brady actually sucked in the NFC Championship game throwing the 3 INT's. Rogers had a better game, stat wise. But the Packers offense could do nothing against the Bucs defense, nothing! It was the Bucs defense that made up for Tom's mistakes! The defense played lights out against Green Bay. But the media outlets & talk shows all hoisted Tom Brady as the reason why the Bucs won! It is what it is! If it wasn't for the defense, Tampa Bay is at home watching, not playing!

So again, let GENJUTSU Tom throw 3 int's in the SB against my beloved KC Chiefs. They'll make sure he pays for it!

And to note: KC had a better season 14-2 than last year. Yeah some wins were ugly and not pretty blowouts like most come to expect from KC. But a DUB is a DUB! They beat the best teams, including Tampa Bay & Buffalo during the season to prove their grit! KC had many key guys opt-out before the season even started and lost a couple of good players to free agency. But the next man up playing with Andy Reid got the job done even better!

So I'm not overly confident, just feeling strong about the growth the team had this season, now playing in back-to-back title games. Who does that?? 8-) ?? You saw what KC did to Josh Allen. I think Josh Allen is better today than a 43 yr old Tom Brady!

This is one's for the ages, I'm looking forward to this one more than any other!
It will go down in record books as historic for both organizations. Tom get's #7, KC wins back 2 back, the Bucs are back, you spin it how ever, but it's going down! Last man standing!

Fish, it's ok if you pick Tom & the Bucs! But he's not favored to win it! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:40 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Bucs hoist the Lombardi with a 31-17 win with Brady throwing 2 tds and Leonard Fournette grabbing 2 rushing tds and a field goal to seal it.

Mahomes will be sacked 5 times and Tyreek Hill will be kept in check.

I didn't call the complete correct score but I was right! Tyreek Hill had an awful night dropping some catches and Mahomes had 3 sacks total and was seeing ghosts towards the end of the game.....

JPP and the defense owned that offensive line.

That being said I think the Chiefs are a very talented team and will be back next year. I really think the drunk driving son of Andy Reid may have caused an unnecessary distraction for the Chiefs and Andy Reid. Sure these are football players who play the game and it's an outside event but I think it was a negative distraction to a very talented team and especially the head coach.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “NFL Football”