Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL Playoffs Challenge 2020

Postby Danchat » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:25 pm

BUS36 wrote:If I have this right ....
BUS36 7-3
MikeWest502 7-3

This maybe a winner take all...

Yup, that's right, it's down to you too. Some others have a chance to tie if you guys both get your pick wrong.

This has been a pretty rough year for us so far... with ycleped leading up the caboose at 2-8.

So the final pick will be KC vs SF... we have two weeks to decide.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Danchat wrote:
BUS36 7-3
MikeWest502 7-3

Yup, that's right, it's down to you too. Some others have a chance to tie if you guys both get your pick wrong.

This has been a pretty rough year for us so far... with ycleped leading up the caboose at 2-8.

What are the full standings?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:55 am

49ers!! .... I don't need 2 weeks to decide :lol:
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:49 am

Of course, I nail them when all is lost ...
KC obviously.

Heh, does the Pro Bowl count for this? :D
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:16 pm

Although this loss stings, I'm proud of Tannehill and the Titans. I never expected them to even make the playoffs after seeing years of the mediocrity of the Titans. I sure hope they bring Henry and Tannehill back as they were a great combo and propelled the offense and the Titans to wins late in the season.
I'm glad that my wish for Tannehill to have a career resurrection came to pass this year. He made some excellent throws especially to AJ Brown. Those guys have a great connection and TEN would be wise to bring back Tannehill on a short term 3 year deal to see if they can make the offense even more explosive next season. Go Titans Go Tannehill Go Henry! Next season is looking really good!

SB:
Mahomes and the Chiefs by 14 points. Andy Reid finally wins it after years of coming up short after leaving the Packers coaching staff.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:11 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Although this loss stings, I'm proud of Tannehill and the Titans. I never expected them to even make the playoffs after seeing years of the mediocrity of the Titans. I sure hope they bring Henry and Tannehill back as they were a great combo and propelled the offense and the Titans to wins late in the season.
I'm glad that my wish for Tannehill to have a career resurrection came to pass this year. He made some excellent throws especially to AJ Brown. Those guys have a great connection and TEN would be wise to bring back Tannehill on a short term 3 year deal to see if they can make the offense even more explosive next season. Go Titans Go Tannehill Go Henry! Next season is looking really good!

SB:
Mahomes and the Chiefs by 14 points. Andy Reid finally wins it after years of coming up short after leaving the Packers coaching staff.....

Don't let it sting too bad Ultimatum77. Titan's under Vrabel had an amazing season! I've always known what Tannehill could do because when he was healthy, a few season ago, Tannehill's numbers lead my team to a yahoo fantasy football championship. He's got talent and very capable when healthy! Next season is very promising!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:15 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Danchat wrote:
BUS36 7-3
MikeWest502 7-3

Wow! I did mention before that the 8-3 mark would win it!!!! I'm going with the team wearing red! :D

Good luck Coach BUS36!

As Revanfan asked, please post full standings!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:25 pm

so am I... Team that has red will win
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:47 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Danchat wrote:
BUS36 7-3
MikeWest502 7-3

Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Wow, I'm actually at .500 right now. Well, the best I'll get is a winning record if KC finishes this.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Return to “NFL Football”