NFL Playoffs Challenge 2019

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL Playoffs Challenge 2019

Postby Danchat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Congratulations to Col. Trautman and Rixster76r for a tied victory! This is Trautman's 3rd straight championship - wow!!

I hope you had a fun playoff series, and don't remember guys... the Patriots dynasty is over. ;)
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:41 am

Well, that was boring.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:07 am

jose21crisis wrote:Well, that was boring.

I'm glad I didnt watch it.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Same here, I didn't watch it and travelled to South Korea to enjoy some time off instead. Lol from the "highlights" on NFL.com I can tell it was boring......

Patriots win another SB
Gronkowski comes back and doesn't retire
The world goes on....
yawn...lol
:lol:
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:23 pm

It depends on if you actually enjoy good defense.... I thoroughly enjoyed the game, the strong defenses by both teams made it quite special. I think everyone wanted a scoring fest in the Super Bowl. All in all a good game except for the halftime show which stunk.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:28 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:It depends on if you actually enjoy good defense.... I thoroughly enjoyed the game, the strong defenses by both teams made it quite special. I think everyone wanted a scoring fest in the Super Bowl. All in all a good game except for the halftime show which stunk.

I wanted a back and forth scoring fest as well. :lol:

The championship games were really good this year. Edge of the seat entertainment! The superbowl looked like a flub...I think a Brees vs. Brady slugfest would have been better had the saints won and gone to the superbowl.

Although everyone bashes the NFC East and calls it the NFC LEAST....it's still the only division with teams in the NFC to beat Brady in the superbowl....woohoo NFC East! haha.... :lol:
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:It depends on if you actually enjoy good defense.... I thoroughly enjoyed the game, the strong defenses by both teams made it quite special. I think everyone wanted a scoring fest in the Super Bowl. All in all a good game except for the halftime show which stunk.

I actually enjoy good defenses, but prefer games that go along the lines of "Offensive Powerhouse is stopped by Defensive Juggernaut" (Examples, Rams vs. Bears and Chiefs vs. Ravens to an extent. Ravens vs. Steelers too, both editions) instead of "Great offenses turn into pumpkins". There were great defensive efforts, but most of the defensive job was done by the offenses. They never got in sync. Honestly the most enjoyable part of the game was Tony Romo's commentary, but after that it was LeBron James trying to take over the game via Twitter.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:34 pm

I normally love a good defensive slugfest, but I just felt like Brady was off, and Goff was OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:36 am

didn't watch it..didn't care...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:15 pm

That was a waste of 4 hours I'll never get back. As a half Saints fan, I feel good. But as a Brady hater, I feel angry. But, all I can say is that the Saints would've absolutely demolished both teams.

Return to “NFL Football”