Based on Uniforms this looks like it came from 1996

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: Based on Uniforms this looks like it came from 1996

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:I read that the Rams are changing their uniforms in 2020. Also when the Raiders are moving to LV, so uniform changes might come to them to.

I highly doubt the Raiders will change their uniforms, but then again, there's the Browns.

I think they might tweak them a little bit. The only cool Browns uniform now is their Color Rush.

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 pm

the original Rams of the 60's was blue and white.. The Raiders will always be Silver and Black...just like the Steelers will always be Black and Gold (yellow)
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

tomservo
Rookie

Postby tomservo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 pm

OMG love the throwbacks. Especially with the old block numbers and those with fewer than 250 stripes. If I were the owner of the Cardinals, Buccaneers, Titans, Bengals, Falcons, Broncos, Steelers, Eagles, or Lions, those uniforms are going right into the fire.

Bears I'll grandfather in since their unis go back a long way. I'll give a pass to the Bears since theirs do go back a long way, as well as the Texans and Ravens since theirs still look pretty good, and to the Seahawks because, well, they're my team. Still, the first mod I do every year in the PC game is putting in block numbers for the Seahawks.

Cuz I roll old school like dat. I've also been known to carry BACKUP fullbacks on my roster, as well as 4 tight ends. Oh yeah Tight-I Power Runs

myseahawks_20penny.bmp
myseahawks_20penny.bmp (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1102 times

Return to “NFL Football”