Chiefs Trade Alex Smith to Washington

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Chiefs Trade Alex Smith to Washington

Postby achernar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:12 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:
elguapo wrote:blah blah blah about the Redskins. What are the Chiefs getting?

Mahomes?

I think a 2nd or 3rd round pick and one of the Redskins top DBs.

3rd Round and slot-CB Fuller (bother of the DB of the Bears)
he do pretty well covering the slot...
and for the Chiefs sign D. Revis in the midseason, I think they really need deep in this position...

Mahomes have a heck of a arm... let's see what happen..

and I really think Alex Smith already reach his ceiling, I don't see he out perform his last season

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:40 pm

achernar wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:Mahomes?

I think a 2nd or 3rd round pick and one of the Redskins top DBs.

3rd Round and slot-CB Fuller (bother of the DB of the Bears)
he do pretty well covering the slot...
and for the Chiefs sign D. Revis in the midseason, I think they really need deep in this position...

Mahomes have a heck of a arm... let's see what happen..

and I really think Alex Smith already reach his ceiling, I don't see he out perform his last season

I wouldn't sign revis at all.....he's super slow and not the same player he once was.....it would be a waste of a roster spot and money.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:56 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
I wouldn't sign revis at all.....he's super slow and not the same player he once was.....it would be a waste of a roster spot and money.....

I think everyone agree with that...

So you can see how Kansas City was desperated in that position... after a lot of injuries, but anyway...

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:05 pm

achernar wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

I think everyone agree with that...

So you can see how Kansas City was desperated in that position... after a lot of injuries, but anyway...

lol true, revis needs to go to his "island" and by that I mean retire not his "coverage island" lol
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:

lol true, revis needs to go to his "island" and by that I mean retire not his "coverage island" lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to agree... but the first 2-3 games when he play Safety, is not that bad, after he goes down hill

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 am

Alex Smith should thank Jim Harbaugh for helping to resurrect his career otherwise he most likely would not even be considered an average starter in the league and been out of football since 2011....

Jim Harbaugh was a great coach, sad the idiot 49ers let him go but he did a masterful job with that team and especially with Alex Smith's confidence as a quarterback....he even admitted it back on NBC when they had a Sunday night game a few years ago that Alex lacked confidence and that Jim told Alex to his face that he believed in him and would be the starter....until Kaepernick happened but still that 1 year turnaround in SF really sparked alex smith's effective quarterback play....alex is still a great qb....yea he's hesitant to throw the deep ball but overall he's very cautious with the ball and makes mostly sound decisions when he does throw deep....

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:06 am

im going to predict that the broncos will land kirk cousins in free agency....the browns and jets will offer good money but kirk will go to denver to win now.....instead of rebuild with the jets or browns....

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:19 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:im going to predict that the broncos will land kirk cousins in free agency....the browns and jets will offer good money but kirk will go to denver to win now.....instead of rebuild with the jets or browns....

I can't see Cousins choosing to play for a team as bad as Cleveland, even for $30M a year. Apparently the Browns offered to trade for Alex Smith but Smith didn't want to play for them, so I don't think it'd be any different for Cousins.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Danchat wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:im going to predict that the broncos will land kirk cousins in free agency....the browns and jets will offer good money but kirk will go to denver to win now.....instead of rebuild with the jets or browns....

I can't see Cousins choosing to play for a team as bad as Cleveland, even for $30M a year. Apparently the Browns offered to trade for Alex Smith but Smith didn't want to play for them, so I don't think it'd be any different for Cousins.

As one ex browns qb said in an interview....Cleveland is where quarterbacks go to die....(retire/fade from relevance) lol....

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:21 pm

Danchat wrote:

You gotta remember that The Browns have 2 1st-Round Picks in this year's draft and they should probably do something with them....like draft a QB and not look for QBs in free agency.

Return to “NFL Football”