God bless america!

Chiefs blow a 21-3 lead

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Chiefs blow a 21-3 lead

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:55 pm

My friend says the Chiefs are turning into the Bengals: Do good in the regular-season terrible in the post-season.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:My friend says the Chiefs are turning into the Bengals: Do good in the regular-season terrible in the post-season.

I though those were the Colts when Peyton Manning was there. Anyway, I went "Oh S***" when Mariota turned into Neo and recovered his own tipped pass for a TD. And I had the same expression when he made a very clutch block right at the end. Also, the fact that the the Chiefs defense turned into pumpkins pisses me off. I also lost money on that so ... I trust the Chiefs as much as I trust the Saints (not too much after they lost to the Bucs (The Bucs though? I would understand it if it was against the Suddenly Good Niners and Garoppolo, but the Bucs?))
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:20 pm

om gosh after 14 years of no playoff wins and a long playoff drought I am shocked as a Titans fan that they came back and beat the chiefs.....

then again they got good ol' andy....you know that guy who would regularly lose playoff games with mcnabb and the eagles.....back in the day......

he just never wins in teh playoffs...great coach but when it counts cant get it done......

they are talking about potentially listening for offers on alex smith.....I think this is a mistake as good as mahomes may be, alex smith is still a good game manager....and has gotten the chiefs in the playoffs for several years straight....that kind of success would be hard to initially replicate with mahomes (learning curve for him as a rook)......they may need a new offensive scheme to get more than 10 wins per year....and to not be as stale on offense....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 am

3 words:

Fire. Andy. Reid.

Return to “NFL Football”