NFL Playoffs Challenge 2017

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL Playoffs Challenge 2017

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:59 pm

In accepting second place, I would like to thank my dog Fifo, my pet hamster Albert and my dearly beloved 32 oz water bottle Nalgene....without you all I could never have done it (wipes tear from eye) It was truly a special postseason run......

lol no im just kidding I don't have a dog hamster or a nalgene water bottle....lol :P where are all the FI people on here? Everyone went to bed after an Eagles win?!
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:03 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:In accepting second place, I would like to thank my dog Fifo, my pet hamster Albert and my dearly beloved 32 oz water bottle Nalgene....without you all I could never have done it (wipes tear from eye) It was truly a special postseason run......

lol no im just kidding I don't have a dog hamster or a nalgene water bottle....lol :P where are all the FI people on here? Everyone went to bed after an Eagles win?!

As of this writing, its midnight. So, a lot of people are probably sleepy. Just wait.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:09 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:In accepting second place, I would like to thank my dog Fifo, my pet hamster Albert and my dearly beloved 32 oz water bottle Nalgene....without you all I could never have done it (wipes tear from eye) It was truly a special postseason run......

As of this writing, its midnight. So, a lot of people are probably sleepy. Just wait.

or drunk crazy if their team won or lost lol....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 pm

This was a tough loss for me to watch..... but congrats to the Eagles on a well deserved Lombardi! I just got lucky to win the challenge this year guys ;) I really wanted to see Tom lift another one....

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:This was a tough loss for me to watch..... but congrats to the Eagles on a well deserved Lombardi! I just got lucky to win the challenge this year guys ;) I really wanted to see Tom lift another one....

Yea I didn't want the Eagles to win (nfc division thing) and wanted Brady to get another one...I still think he is one of the best NFL stories of being an underdog/low draft pick and rising to the epitome of the sport as the best quarter back in the sport for almost 20 years now....and maybe in the history of the league....he's still playing very well at his age and will probably still have 3 good years left after this due to his conditioning and love/dedication to the sport....he's like roger federer in tennis ...they both want to stay at the top and are willing to do hard training to maintain peak performance....even at their old age....some people after they win one championship would become slouches but both these guys still have the drive to get the records and more championships....

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Dang... I sucked this year.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 pm

BROAD STREEEEEEEEEEET IS F***** NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:05 am

Thank you Eagles for beating the Patriots.....hey ycleded.....is Bains Deli still on Broad Street?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:07 am

BUS36 wrote:Thank you Eagles for beating the Patriots.....hey ycleded.....is Bains Deli still on Broad Street?

NOOOOO IT BURNT DOWN JUST NOW
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:09 am

really... I worked for them when they expanded to the DC area...Jeff Jolles was a great guy.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “NFL Football”