Trubisky HYPE

trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: Trubisky HYPE

Postby trey31 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:Sure Mitch hasn't quite dazzled us yet with his skills, but I think we should let him finish his rookie year before we cast too harsh a judgement on him.
As a Packer fan I know about rivalries and all that, but I honestly hope you don't end up with another 9 minute interception highlight real against the Pack; like honorary Packer QB Jay Cutler. Good luck to the Bears, I really mean it :)

Yeah, one of Cutler's favorite targets was Charles Woodson. Cutty always seemed find him open, then hit him right on the numbers - lol.

Your Packers are in difficult spot, right now. I was hoping Hundley would play better. He still could get it going....just needs to find his own timing.
Is Rodgers expected back this season?

Doctors claim that Rodgers could return in time for the Panther match up in December. I sure hope so, I had high hopes this season. Thanks for your well wishes.

This is literally THE nicest, most respectful, positive sports-related message board/forum I've ever been on.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:31 am

trey31 wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:Yeah, one of Cutler's favorite targets was Charles Woodson. Cutty always seemed find him open, then hit him right on the numbers - lol.

Your Packers are in difficult spot, right now. I was hoping Hundley would play better. He still could get it going....just needs to find his own timing.
Is Rodgers expected back this season?

Doctors claim that Rodgers could return in time for the Panther match up in December. I sure hope so, I had high hopes this season. Thanks for your well wishes.

This is literally THE nicest, most respectful, positive sports-related message board/forum I've ever been on.

I would agree to that, 100%....felt that way, since I joined. Kicking up dust and using foul language does nothing, but bring people down.
These guys built an amazing creative environment. Having a positive attitude only nurtures that environment.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:16 pm

RevanFan wrote:I'm not a Bears fan, but I'll weigh in anyway. I don't think Trubisky was a horrible decision. I think the trade was a horrible decision. They could have just waited one pick and gotten him without the trade. The trade up one spot was literally useless, as SF would have just drafted the same player anyway.

49ers made a great trade here...
Chicago really believes... they will gonna lose Trubisky to another team
so maybe worth the price...

if the Bears selected another player here, he never could make a bigger impact than a decent quarterback...

Return to “NFL Football”