Week 3 - The World Turned Upside Down

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:19 am

This was the weirdest, most unbelievable week I've seen in a long time. The Thursday game was not trash, for once. The Ravens got dunked on by the Jaguars, of all teams. The Jets got a win, the Texans nearly upset the Patriots, the Bills DID upset the Broncos..... and to finish out the day, the Redskins dominated the Raiders.

What happened? That Sunday night game was the most fun I've had in years, but I had it down as a guaranteed loss until all the other games started flipping. I don't know if the Cardinals and Cowboys can make it any more bizarre.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Week 3 - The World Turned Upside Down

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:29 am

NickyJ wrote:This was the weirdest, most unbelievable week I've seen in a long time. The Thursday game was not trash, for once. The Ravens got dunked on by the Jaguars, of all teams. The Jets got a win, the Texans nearly upset the Patriots, the Bills DID upset the Broncos..... and to finish out the day, the Redskins dominated the Raiders.

What happened? That Sunday night game was the most fun I've had in years, but I had it down as a guaranteed loss until all the other games started flipping. I don't know if the Cardinals and Cowboys can make it any more bizarre.

You know, I though the Jets were playing for the #1 pick? Winning doesn't help them.

Today was really freaking weird. Lots of great finishes, though.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:55 am

NickyJ wrote:The Ravens got dunked on by the Jaguars, of all teams.

8-)

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Let's not forget we had the Lions losing on a play that was almost a TD and the clock ran out due to a run-off, the Bears of all teams defeated the Steelers, Derek Carr played like his older brother, the Eagles backup kicker hit a 61 yard FG to beat the Giants, and etc. What a crazy and bizarre week of football. This is why I keep watching - you think you know what's going to happen and then crazy things happen. Any given Sunday!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Plus the packers went from being down 21-7 at the half to winning in overtime! Go Pack Go

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Danchat wrote:Let's not forget we had the Lions losing on a play that was almost a TD and the clock ran out due to a run-off, the Bears of all teams defeated the Steelers, Derek Carr played like his older brother, the Eagles backup kicker hit a 61 yard FG to beat the Giants, and etc. What a crazy and bizarre week of football. This is why I keep watching - you think you know what's going to happen and then crazy things happen. Any given Sunday!

To add to the Giants drama, a team that hadn't scored 20 in 8 weeks, put up 24 in a quarter.. To get beat by a 61 yarder..
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:27 pm

...us almost being upset by Houston...THAT was a close one. :shock: :)

Return to “NFL Football”