Fantasy Football League: "TAWWTTW"

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Re: Fantasy Football League: "TAWWTTW"

Postby ycleped » Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 pm

JSamuel wrote:1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?:
Nope, this will be my first time.
2) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?:
Yes, I agree to do that.
3) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?:
I've always wanted to play fantasy football, and I thought this would be a great place to start.
4) Will you be able to make the draft?:
Probably not. So I'm not sure how that would work. Would it be possible for me to make a draft board, and then the program auto-draft the players I've put on it?

Draft time is to be announced. That was from last year.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm

RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:4) Will you be able to make the draft?:
Probably not. So I'm not sure how that would work. Would it be possible for me to make a draft board, and then the program auto-draft the players I've put on it?

Yes, you can set a draft board on NFL.com's fantasy leagues. Just... don't expect to win very often in years in which you miss the draft, unless you get really lucky. Every person who has ever missed the draft in my personal league ended up falling into a ditch that season. Figuratively, of course. But if you trust your board, you should be okay.

My first year in your league (2013), I drafted RG3 in the first round. Rounding out the draft after I went to dinner, the auto-draft picked 3 people on IR. I still feel a little salty about the logged chat messages that asked if I was trolling by picking injured players lol

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm

ycleped wrote:
JSamuel wrote:1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?:
Nope, this will be my first time.
2) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?:
Yes, I agree to do that.
3) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?:
I've always wanted to play fantasy football, and I thought this would be a great place to start.
4) Will you be able to make the draft?:

Draft time is to be announced. That was from last year.

It doesn't matter when the draft time is, the fact is, I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry about that.

Do I get to pick a team name?

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 pm

JSamuel wrote:It doesn't matter when the draft time is, the fact is, I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry about that.

Do I get to pick a team name?

I find it doubtful that you won't have an hour and a half to spare at ANY point this summer.

Once I get around to managing the league and removing the inactive owners, I'll send you an invite and you can make your team.

NickyJ wrote:My first year in your league (2013), I drafted RG3 in the first round. Rounding out the draft after I went to dinner, the auto-draft picked 3 people on IR. I still feel a little salty about the logged chat messages that asked if I was trolling by picking injured players lol

Lmao I do not remember that but that's hilarious.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu May 25, 2017 4:59 pm

NickyJ wrote:My first year in your league (2013), I drafted RG3 in the first round. Rounding out the draft after I went to dinner, the auto-draft picked 3 people on IR. I still feel a little salty about the logged chat messages that asked if I was trolling by picking injured players lol

That happened with my uncle in my league last year. He couldn't make it until the second to last round. When he got back, everyone was screwing with him for getting a team half full of injuries or suspensions. He spent three days trying to clean up his team after that. He never recovered fully, and ended up missing the playoffs. Granted, all four playoff teams were also constantly dominating teams that scored WELL over 100 points almost every game, including one game with almost 170 points, if I remember correctly.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu May 25, 2017 6:56 pm

ycleped wrote:
JSamuel wrote:It doesn't matter when the draft time is, the fact is, I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry about that.

I find it doubtful that you won't have an hour and a half to spare at ANY point this summer.

Yeah, but the chances that those spare hours occur during the time that we're having the draft is highly improbable.

But you're right, you never know. I might make it; I'll definitely try.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:49 pm

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SPOT IN THE LEAGUE - we will be opening spots up on the 14th!

ImageImage
ImageImage

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 am

LETTTT'SSS GOOOOO

bquinn
MVP

Postby bquinn » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm interested if there are openings.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:03 pm

bquinn wrote:I'm interested if there are openings.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/pri ... Id=3232262
League ID: 3232262
League Password: dQeTm8pWjYhSFa9b

FRONT PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED! 3 SPOTS LEFT!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “NFL Football”