Eric Decker signs 1yr deal with Titans

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 am

Eric Decker has agreed to a 1yr deal with the Titans. As a Titans fan this is exciting news to finally have some reliable hands to move the chains other than Delanie Walker.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: Eric Decker signs 1yr deal with Titans

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:04 am

...and the Jets offense collapsed.

I feel like Eric Decker was there best WR and maybe even player!! :roll:

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:18 am

Kevin5455 wrote:...and the Jets offense collapsed.

Jets are tanking... :cry:

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 pm

After cutting Brandon Marshall and ensuring that their major QB competition is going to be Hackenberg vs. McCown, I don't know if there's any way to tank any harder.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:50 pm

NickyJ wrote:After cutting Brandon Marshall and ensuring that their major QB competition is going to be Hackenberg vs. McCown, I don't know if there's any way to tank any harder.

Incoming Kotite Era.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:25 pm

NickyJ wrote:After cutting Brandon Marshall and ensuring that their major QB competition is going to be Hackenberg vs. McCown, I don't know if there's any way to tank any harder.

Lol thanks to the jets my 2 fav teams the Giants and Titans benefited offensively....thanks jets "sarcastic air high five" to fireman ed here....lol speaking of fireman ed I wonder if he's back in the stands....I remember he disappeared for a while due to fellow jets fans heckling him......lol
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:

Incoming Kotite Era.

Heck even Locktite glue could make a more cohesive team than Rick Kotite..... :P

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Incoming Kotite Era.

I remember a game in '96 that was televised. Broadcast team was just verbally shitting all over the Jets. I said something not-so-nice, as a kid, about the Jets organization and that's when my Dad recalled to me the glory years of Broadway Joe and the Jets being the reason the AFL-NFL merger took place.

To that point, I had only been told history lessons about the glory years of the Chiefs; Hank Stram, Lenny Dawson, Lamar Hunt, Jan Stenerud, Bobby Bell, Ed Budde, the 65 toss power trap. That and why it was vital to respect the Raiders organization, yet hate them equally as much (which might not make as much since today, but it made a lot of sense as a kid in the 90's). To that point I had never heard anything about the history of the Jets. All I knew prior to that game was that their 80's/90's logo was really stupid looking and the '96 team was one of the worst to ever play in the NFL :lol:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:28 pm

trey31 wrote:and that's when my Dad recalled to me the glory years

Sorta just realized how lucky I've been to be able to watch football with my Dad about 20-ish Sundays a year for pretty much as long as I can remember.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:29 pm

trey31 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:Incoming Kotite Era.

I remember a game in '96 that was televised. Broadcast team was just verbally shitting all over the Jets. I said something not-so-nice, as a kid, about the Jets organization and that's when my Dad recalled to me the glory years of Broadway Joe and the Jets being the reason the AFL-NFL merger took place.

To that point, I had only been told history lessons about the glory years of the Chiefs; Hank Stram, Lenny Dawson, Lamar Hunt, Jan Stenerud, Bobby Bell, the 65 toss power trap. That and why it was vital to respect the Raiders organization, yet hate them equally as much (which might not make as much since today, but it made a lot of sense as a kid in the 90's). To that point I had never heard anything about the history of the Jets. All I knew prior to that game was that their 80's/90's logo was really stupid looking and the '96 team was one of the worst to ever play in the NFL :lol:

They're 80s design was "blech," but there 90s logo was pretty cool

Return to “Tennessee Titans”