LB Bruce Irvin

2016 Free Agency Wish List

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: 2016 Free Agency Wish List

Postby Danchat » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:32 pm

It sounds like the Jaguars already have a deal with DE Malik Jackson, so you can cross DE off your list.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Danchat wrote:It sounds like the Jaguars already have a deal with DE Malik Jackson, so you can cross DE off your list.

SWEET!!!! 8-)

This also leads me to believe that the Jags will be going DB with pick 5 of the 1st round of the draft. Hello Jalen Ramsey or Vernon Hargreaves!

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 am

There are some rumblings that Janoris Jenkins may be going back to the Rams. He was able to hire some new agents and and apparently there's no joy as far as his worth to other teams is concerned. It looks as if the 5-year, $45 million offer he got from the Rams was as good as he was going to get. He had better hope that offer is still on the table.
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:16 am

BigDaddyCool wrote:There are some rumblings that Janoris Jenkins may be going back to the Rams. He was able to hire some new agents and and apparently there's no joy as far as his worth to other teams is concerned. It looks as if the 5-year, $45 million offer he got from the Rams was as good as he was going to get. He had better hope that offer is still on the table.

I see this morning that Jenkins signed with the Giants.

This further solidifies my belief that the Jags will go DB or perhaps Myles Jack with the 5th overall pick. With Jackson signed and a very deep draft class at the D-line positions, I think they can wait until round 2 or 3 to go D-line.

So, to go back to my original list, I now hope they are going after C Alex Mack. I also like the Chris Ivory signing.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:43 am

Foster, Gay, Golden, Spaeth, Heyward-Bey and Cockrell all have new deals...good
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:45 am

There have been mentions of Olivier Vernon for that DE position.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:51 am

Sad day today as I found out Calvin Johnson is retiring....loved to watch him play and make endzone grabs against multiple defenders...he will be missed...
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Yeah, I saw that Jenkins is going to sign with the Giants. There are not a lot of Rams fans that will be sorry to see him go. He gets burned more often than not (22 TD's allowed in the last two years) and he commits way to many penalties for my taste. He is not worth what the Giants are going to pay him, but if they want to shell out that kind of coin fir him then I say good luck to them.

Now I see that Rodney McCloud is signing with the Eagles. This is one of the problems that we Rams fans have with Fisher and Snead. While other teams are making an immediate impact in free agency, every year it seems that these guys are sitting on their hands doing nothing. Even though there are some rumors that I am hearing that we will make a play for Alex Mack, I am hoping that we have other targets to go after. We can't keep drafting players to fill holes that Don't seem to pan out because yes, we can find an Aaron Donald in the draft who turns out to be an immediate stud, but we also get a Greg Robinson who doesn't seem to work out for us.

However, it's early yet, and the real action is an hour and a quarter away.

Here's hoping...
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:48 pm

moonbax wrote:There have been mentions of Olivier Vernon for that DE position.

I would be very happy with that! Nice to have $80M to spend!

Return to “Jacksonville Jaguars”