Peyton Manning

Littleware
Banned

Peyton Manning

Postby Littleware » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Peyton being released Wednesday, Good move for the Colts or bad?

Personally I feel it's a good move for the Colts because their definitely in a rebuilding mod. I hope he can play next season and doesn't retire. I also believe this will have a domino effect on the other veterans on the team. They'll have this rebuilding feel to the team and most of the better vets will want to play for a championship contender. If the better vet's do stay, (under contract), they won't play full throttle!

P.S... I'd love to see him in a Chief's uniform. They focus on the run and play action. Peyton could really add value to their team. But the word is New York Jets and I'm not so sure about that!

Well??!?!?!....

Peyton Manning

Sponsor

Sponsor

tobalaz
Rookie

Re: Peyton Manning

Postby tobalaz » Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 am

Look, as a Browns fan I'm well versed in seeing my team do everything wrong.
Even if Manning rode the pine, if he could mentor Luck for a single season that would have given your offense one heck of a head start. There is no one else I'd rather teach my qb of the future then Peyton Manning.
Then again, Peyton is going to be a first ballet hall of famer, so maybe not having the controversy will strengthen the team in their support of Luck.
Anyways, after we missed out on Dalton and Green last year I was really hopeful my Browns would snag Luck. He's destined to be a great one.
He has good footwork and exceptional field awareness. He's got a really good arm and is very accurate. RG3 may have had a higher ceiling but Luck has better intangibles and I think you really got the best qb since Peyton.

Return to “Indianapolis Colts”