What the hell is wrong with the Colts?

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: What the hell is wrong with the Colts?

Postby Danchat » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 am

I think Luck is going to rebound from this extended slump. Give him some more time and I think he'll learn to quit throwing picks so often.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:42 pm

mee wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:I agree with your assessment nflvick7, luck is a good player but he isn't a manning or brees back in their prime where the defense knew they were throwing but they could will their team to victory by making good decisions and avoiding bad ones. Luck is on the level of romo, but gets a pass b/c he was a 1st round pick and had early success in his nfl career. I think defenses have started to gameplan better on luck's tendencies and they know if you shut down the colts run game (which is not dominant like last year's cowboys or seahawks for example) it forces Luck to throw, and eventually luck runs out lol :) Even if they win the AFC south which is a weak division with several teams rebuilding, they will be a 4th seed or 6th seed wild card. Even that seems generous as they continue to wilt under pressure from dominant teams like the patriots. I think pagano will be fired by the end of the season and the colts will collapse for at least 2 more years/seasons under a new coach. The colts aren't contenders anymore just pretenders!

I have to disagree. Luck is better then Romo (as a GIANTS fan I am biased) mostly because Romo always gets hurt. The Colts need a few new o-line men and a RB and they will be as good as Peyton's Colts.
I think Pagano gets a longer leash, maybe consecutive 1st round exits before he gets fired.

Im a giants fan as well but I think luck and romo are on the same level in that they both need excellent protection and a running game to win consistently. Otherwise if you put the game on their shoulders both will throw critical interceptions in late game situations or get completely blown out due to relying on the pass to catch up which defenses can feast on (more ints).
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Indianapolis Colts”