Offensive Play Calling

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Offensive Play Calling

Postby elguapo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Who ever called the last couple of offensive play calls needs to be fired.

Offensive Play Calling

Sponsor

Sponsor

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: Offensive Play Calling

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:25 pm

elguapo wrote:Who ever called the last couple of offensive play calls needs to be fired.

I think Jason Garrett needs to be fired and Dak needs glasses. Garrett sucks and his red buzzcut bugs the h*ll out of me. Lol. Dak was good in '16 but that's it. He still throws 4 picks a game. Lol.

Same thing for the BYU game.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:05 pm

elguapo wrote:Who ever called the last couple of offensive play calls needs to be fired.

I couldn't watch the last quarter (was sleepy), what happened? I remember Dak's accuracy looked Tim Tebow like I'm the first, and that Cooper looked nota terrible (nota 1st round worthy though. He still destroyed Malcolm Butler repeatedly). Garrett's play calling Is not good (Feed Zeke and let Dak run), But was it THAT terrible?
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Well in a nut shell the cowboys are two scores down with four minutes left and they are throwing down the middle instead of outside to stop the clock by going out of bounds and then when we are finally in the red zone they call a trick play? If you have to resort to trick plays then you might as well be playing calling in college instead of pro football. It also shows you have no confidence in your offense.

Return to “Dallas Cowboys”