fans are starting to Compare Dak Prescott to Mark Sanchez

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: fans are starting to Compare Dak Prescott to Mark Sanchez

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:56 am

What would really help Dallas is if they do a front office shakeup, but the likelihood of that happening is the same as EA making a decent game.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:27 am

Austinmario13 wrote:What would really help Dallas is if they do a front office shakeup, but the likelihood of that happening is the same as EA making a decent game.

Dude... Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Mirror's Edge, Burnout: Paradise, Titanfall 2, Dead Space, and so on...

Okay, so EA didn't actually make any of those games, but they produced them. And then swallowed the good developers for breakfast as soon as they became unhappy with them. And tortured the ones left.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:11 pm

RevanFan wrote:Dude... Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Mirror's Edge, Burnout: Paradise, Titanfall 2, Dead Space, and so on...

Okay, so EA didn't actually make any of those games, but they produced them. And then swallowed the good developers for breakfast as soon as they became unhappy with them. And tortured the ones left.

That's a great take...hilarious.

A few more pretty darn good games under the "EA" moniker, from the PS3/360 generation: Shadows of the Damned, The Saboteur, and Alice: Madness Returns

Return to “Dallas Cowboys”