How?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

How?

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Cowboys blew a 21-6 lead against the Packers. I blame the Rod Marinelli and Jason Garrett.

How?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: How?

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:Cowboys blew a 21-6 lead against the Packers. I blame the Rod Marinelli and Jason Garrett.

I don't blame either of them. I blame Aaron Rodgers and Terrance Williams. Williams for not catching that ball that ended up getting picked, and Rodgers just for being himself. You can't give him over a minute. He'll drive down the field every time.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:Cowboys blew a 21-6 lead against the Packers. I blame the Rod Marinelli and Jason Garrett.

...Maybe I'll give some blame to Linehan too, mostly for calling a pass to the end zone on 2nd and 1 when we should have just kept running.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Huh, I wasn't surprised one bit. The Packers can score at will and also get convenient penalties when they need it most (how about that roughing the passer call when the defender actually didn't hit Rodgers? Or the time when Jeremy Lane threw an imaginary punch?).

But yeah, you guys are gonna need a much better defense if you want to compete. Doesn't look like you'll have to worry about the Giants, though!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:49 pm

In the final quarter, Dallas had the ball for 12:44. The Packers outscored them 20-10. End of discussion.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Sometimes it feels like every team in the NFL bends over for Rodgers so he can craft some sort of miracle. Except the Vikings.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:05 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Sometimes it feels like every team in the NFL bends over for Rodgers so he can craft some sort of miracle. Except the Vikings.

Can't wait to see Rodgers dissect your secondary next Sunday :P. Gotta love the rivalry.....

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:36 am

Danchat wrote:Huh, I wasn't surprised one bit. The Packers can score at will and also get convenient penalties when they need it most (how about that roughing the passer call when the defender actually didn't hit Rodgers? Or the time when Jeremy Lane threw an imaginary punch?).

Rodgers got the “Brady treatment”.

Danchat wrote:But yeah, you guys are gonna need a much better defense if you want to compete. Doesn't look like you'll have to worry about the Giants, though!

That’s why I blamed Rod Marinelli for the loss.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:13 am

Col. Trautman wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Sometimes it feels like every team in the NFL bends over for Rodgers so he can craft some sort of miracle. Except the Vikings.

Can't wait to see Rodgers dissect your secondary next Sunday :P. Gotta love the rivalry.....

We bend, don't break. And don't expect to score over 40, we haven't allowed over 40 since 2014.

Return to “Dallas Cowboys”