Re: Romo who?

Postby GeneralSilent » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Oh god you're one of those people?
God bless america!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Dak didn't even throw a touchdown. Cool it with your incorrect and hateful anti-Romo propaganda. He's a great quarterback. A fragile great quarterback.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:46 pm

RevanFan wrote:Dak didn't even throw a touchdown. Cool it with your incorrect and hateful anti-Romo propaganda. He's a great quarterback. A fragile great quarterback.

I wouldn't say fragile, i'm sure if a 260 lbs man fell on your back while sliding you'd probably break it too.
God bless america!

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Washington is absolutely terrible. I'm not sure why the Eagles are continuously thought of as the worst team in the NFC East and are ranked low in power rankings when they finished 2nd last season in the division and have only gotten better.

Anyways, Prescott looked good, but he faced a terrible team. AND he didn't throw a TD; the Boys were bailed out by their defense the whole game, especially at the end.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 pm

ycleped wrote:Washington is absolutely terrible. I'm not sure why the Eagles are continuously thought of as the worst team in the NFC East and are ranked low in power rankings when they finished 2nd last season in the division and have only gotten better.

Anyways, Prescott looked good, but he faced a terrible team. AND he didn't throw a TD; the Boys were bailed out by their defense the whole game, especially at the end.

Terrible, yes, but until you put together a solid, post-Wood Chipper win against a winning team, you and me are both in the basement together. Beating the Browns doesn't mean you're improved. It means you're not a complete dumpster fire.

In any case, Dak did look good, but the Redskins had every chance to lock it up. One underthrow, four overthrows, and an awful redzone pass are what kept you in the game. And at this point, that isn't a bad thing to see when 3 of your players are out on drug suspensions and you're starting QB is on IR. Keep the ship together, and the sailing might get smoother.... provided Romo is healthy and on point when he returns.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:53 pm

NickyJ wrote:3 of your players are out on drug suspensions and you're starting QB is on IR.

Romo's actually not on IR. And yes, we have three suspended players, but McClain's going to get cut as soon as he is eligible to return. And then there's the question of when Gregory will even get off his suspension. I digress.

The point is, we're a mess, but for this week, we'll be a happy mess.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:08 am

So I take it that just because Dak didn't through a touchdown he didn't win the game? If that's the case then every interception and/or Romo threw was Romo's loss right?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:23 am

elguapo wrote:So I take it that just because Dak didn't through a touchdown he didn't win the game? If that's the case then every interception and/or Romo threw was Romo's loss right?

I heard an interesting stat about him: He has thrown his first 75 passes without an interception. He is the only QB in NFL history to start a career with that.

I like this kid, Dak.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:24 am

I really like how Dak translate his football to the NFL
when watch him in Miss. State i don't imagine that...

he progress and get better really fast

Return to “Dallas Cowboys”