2016 Orange and Brown scrimmage

jedi4hire
All-Pro

Re: 2016 Orange and Brown scrimmage

Postby jedi4hire » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:59 am

RevanFan wrote:That's odd, because all of the Dallas writers were including in all their stories, "Tony Romo will start the season on the roster, and the team can then decide whether or not to put him on the short term IR for 8 weeks." I guess none of them heard of this rule change?

I thought the talk was about whether to put him on IR at all, or keep him on the active roster and hope he's healthy in less than eight weeks. That if he went on IR it was just expected that he would be the one returning.

But I don't know nearly as much about the Cowboys as you do so maybe I misunderstood that.
"Our vegetables are hand tossed through a cascade of water and chopped in mid air"

Browns customer service
Why the browns Don't have a website
they can't string three W's together :cry:

When the Browns win the Super Bowl?
close Madden :roll:

Sponsor

Sponsor

TheGlitch
Pro Bowl

Postby TheGlitch » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:17 am

JSamuel wrote:Do you think RG3 will get to play a bunch this year?

He's made of Derrick Rose-tempered glass, so no. Hopefully we pick up a someone on the wire before McCown gets helicoptered into oblivion and Hue is forced to start Kessler.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:32 am

jedi4hire wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Yeah... he was placed on IR two days ago. I don't know if it is with a return designation or not, but he's going to miss a lot of time.

The new rule is that teams don't have to designate which player can return from IR. Anyone on IR is eligible, but they can still only bring back one person.

JSamuel wrote: :lol:

I mean after he's out of the hospital.

Right now I'm still hopeful that he returns and plays the rest of the season. (come to think of it, I can't remember the last time the same quarterback started the first and last game of the season for the Browns. :roll: )

lol I know right?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:33 am

TheGlitch wrote:He's made of Jalen Rose-tempered glass...

:lol:

Return to “Cleveland Browns”