NEW UNI

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: NEW UNI

Postby RevanFan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:56 am

BelieverInTeal wrote:It's kind of funny how "who's going to make these uniforms?" has become the default reaction when new uni's come out.

Well, this forum was built as a forum for people who play Madden. It's a natural reaction, especially from people who love messing with new uniforms. Once someone makes these, you know they're going into my franchise.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Re: NEW UNI

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1303
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: NEW UNI

Postby BelieverInTeal » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 am

RevanFan wrote:Well, this forum was built as a forum for people who play Madden. It's a natural reaction, especially from people who love messing with new uniforms. Once someone makes these, you know they're going into my franchise.

That's not really what I meant though. People always ask "who" as in "who will make this for me?"

100% of people here want up to date uniforms, up to date stadiums, up to date rosters, up to date draft, up to date everything. 5% will actually do something about it. 1% will have the drive to keep going at it and give the community some new material.
Image

User avatar
NickyJ
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2657
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: NEW UNI

Postby NickyJ » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 pm

What kills the uniform for me is the extra long shoulder stripes. The whole color scheme looks bad, especially the brown on orange, but the stripes going beyond the shoulders and onto the chest just look awful.
Image

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: NEW UNI

Postby RevanFan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:24 pm

NickyJ wrote:What kills the uniform for me is the extra long shoulder stripes. The whole color scheme looks bad, especially the brown on orange, but the stripes going beyond the shoulders and onto the chest just look awful.

The Seahawks did that to a degree.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
guamyankee
MVP
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:56 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW UNI

Postby guamyankee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:42 pm

They must be trying to get rid of the last several Browns fans. Well played!

User avatar
NickyJ
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2657
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: NEW UNI

Postby NickyJ » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:33 pm

RevanFan wrote:
NickyJ wrote:What kills the uniform for me is the extra long shoulder stripes. The whole color scheme looks bad, especially the brown on orange, but the stripes going beyond the shoulders and onto the chest just look awful.

The Seahawks did that to a degree.

True, but at least they kept the stripe to just one color. Three is too much. The jersey and pants colors should be the main focus, with other fancy doodads being extra. The stripes take more focus from the jersey than it should.
Image

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: NEW UNI

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm

At least these uniforms won't be hard to make.

User avatar
mee
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm
Location: New York

Re: NEW UNI

Postby mee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:At least these uniforms won't be hard to make.

In Texmod yes. Numbers are always a pain.
EDIT: WAIT A SECOND YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT!! THE BROWNS ON THE PANTS IS GOING TO BE WARPED THE GAME DOESN'T HAVE A DECAL LAYER THERE!!!
Image
So the Giants traded Beckham....

User avatar
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1295
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Re: NEW UNI

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Is it just me or does the browns uni remind of a tootsie pop\roll lol?
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: NEW UNI

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Is it just me or does the browns uni remind of a tootsie pop\roll lol?

My friend said the same thing about their old uniforms.


Return to “Cleveland Browns”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests