NEW UNI

RevanFan
Legend

Re: NEW UNI

Postby RevanFan » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 am

Okay. Mee, you need to calm down. You've been acting rudely in the last few posts, and we do not want rudeness on our forum. Please refrain from posting seemingly aggressive posts.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:17 pm

RevanFan wrote:Okay. Mee, you need to calm down. You've been acting rudely in the last few posts, and we do not want rudeness on our forum. Please refrain from posting seemingly aggressive posts.

You are right. I edited my first post, and I think its better now. Can you delete the one you quoted?
So the Giants traded Beckham....

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:24 pm

He can, but I'll do it before he can. :mrgreen:

But yeah, a reminder to everyone, a lot of simple questions that you ask have simple answers, answers that can be found either be found in the first post, or in a few posts before your own. Is it inconvenient to search an entire thread for an answer to a question? Yes. But you don't have to, if you don't want to take that effort to solve the problem. You can just read the first few posts, and the last few posts. It isn't hard. /rant

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:50 pm

RevanFan wrote:Looks good. Just need to straighten the stripes on the shoulder/chest, and find the correct nameplate. Someone could probably do the nameplates if they convert it to dat format.

Here is what I have for a dat nameplate.
BROWNS copy.jpg
BROWNS copy.jpg (49.41 KiB) Viewed 3046 times

It was resaved as a jpg. I have a dds(hex edited as well).
So the Giants traded Beckham....

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 pm

NickyJ wrote:He can, but I'll do it before he can. :mrgreen:

But yeah, a reminder to everyone, a lot of simple questions that you ask have simple answers, answers that can be found either be found in the first post, or in a few posts before your own. Is it inconvenient to search an entire thread for an answer to a question? Yes. But you don't have to, if you don't want to take that effort to solve the problem. You can just read the first few posts, and the last few posts. It isn't hard. /rant

Like i told revan fan in messeges i read this post on my tablet its a small screen and after a long day of working not everything in a post will jump out and say here i am. On another note just wanted to see if anyone else had any updates if they had been working on it as well.

"I Bleed Blue"

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Fri May 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Well hey, I'm a bit late here, but I just wanted to say that these unis are straight FIRE. I love almost every combo.

Also big thanks to reika for starting work on these, I know this stuff isn't easy :)
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

reika30
Pro Bowl

Postby reika30 » Wed May 13, 2015 4:32 pm

So after a lot of work (those were 10x harder to make than the bucs), I got them done...Let me know if there are any errors/observations before I release them later this week :D

1.png
1.png (663.12 KiB) Viewed 2930 times

2.png
2.png (652.58 KiB) Viewed 2930 times

3.png
3.png (378.39 KiB) Viewed 2930 times

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 pm

reika30 wrote:So after a lot of work (those were 10x harder to make than the bucs), I got them done...Let me know if there are any errors/observations before I release them later this week :D

1.png

2.png

3.png

idk if its me just the colors seem alittle brighter then they should be from the actually pictures of seen. but hell what do i know they look great anyways. should look what they should be in game.

"I Bleed Blue"

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm

just took another look the lighting in the pictures both real and in game screen shots looks fine. sorry about that thought they were darker.

"I Bleed Blue"

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 13, 2015 5:40 pm

The shoulder stripes could be a little smoother and straighter, but I imagine they were a pain to work with. It's not a big deal. They look good to me. Could you possibly release all of the color combos? If not, once the uniform is in dat format, people can just make them for themselves. All you need is to have all of the pants and all of the torsos available, no matter which uniform they come in.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Cleveland Browns”