NEW UNI

mee
Hall of Fame

Re: NEW UNI

Postby mee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:51 pm

reika30 wrote:so I worked on them for a few hours and this is what I have so far....I will only resume the work after my finals in a couple of weeks.. :roll:

WOW... The nameplate seems low quality to me.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Sponsor

Sponsor

reika30
Pro Bowl

Postby reika30 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:42 pm

mee wrote:
reika30 wrote:so I worked on them for a few hours and this is what I have so far....I will only resume the work after my finals in a couple of weeks.. :roll:

WOW... The nameplate seems low quality to me.

Yep cause they are low quality hahah I do all my work on TexMod so I don't know how to change the nameplate....I just changed the color of the letters and that doesn't work for other players other than manziel.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:49 pm

reika30 wrote:Yep cause they are low quality hahah I do all my work on TexMod so I don't know how to change the nameplate....I just changed the color of the letters and that doesn't work for other players other than manziel.

Yup they can't really be done in Texmod unless... Create a player named NEW ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRJTUVWXYZ and log that. It may take more than one player...
I think the best size is somewhere in the 1492x32 range

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:09 pm

browns1.png

browns2.png

They dont look horrible in game but seems more like a college uniform then an nfl one same can be said about the bucs

"I Bleed Blue"

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:41 am

browns1.png

browns2.png

Looks good. Just need to straighten the stripes on the shoulder/chest, and find the correct nameplate. Someone could probably do the nameplates if they convert it to dat format.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 am

also im not afraid to admit it ever since i played superstar mode in madden 06 and was drafted by the browns ive had a soft spot for the browns anything other then what they have been using is alittle alien to me i might like these uniforms in time. i mean the brown and orange pants do look pretty nice just not a fan of the orange on orange haha.

"I Bleed Blue"

jedi4hire
All-Pro

Postby jedi4hire » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:12 am

Tripaces125 wrote:Only the Brown has orange stitching. The white and orange do not.

The white uniform has brown stitching though.
chest
neck/shoulders

also the brown stripes on the helmet are equal width of the white one.
full view
close up

and the numbers have some angled edges.

RevanFan wrote:Looks good. Just need to straighten the stripes on the shoulder/chest, and find the correct nameplate. Someone could probably do the nameplates if they convert it to dat format.

The nameplate of the new jerseys has only a few minor changes from the old one. This example shows the current madden nameplate on top and the new jersey underneath. (keep in mind it looks bent out of shape because it's from a photo of a player wearing it.)
"Our vegetables are hand tossed through a cascade of water and chopped in mid air"

Browns customer service
Why the browns Don't have a website
they can't string three W's together :cry:

When the Browns win the Super Bowl?
close Madden :roll:

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 pm

Just curious if anyone has any updates on how its going with their attempts at these uniforms.

"I Bleed Blue"

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:27 pm

deathcrow89 wrote:Just curious if anyone has any updates on how its going with their attempts at these uniforms.

He seems to say he is busy now for the next few weeks.

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:10 am

mee wrote:
deathcrow89 wrote:Just curious if anyone has any updates on how its going with their attempts at these uniforms.

You can't read?

first off no need for the comment feels rude second i saw that and its been about a week i was wondering if there was any NEW !!! updates on how its going again please dont be saying cant you read when i was asking nearly a week later about how its going and havent seen anything posted

"I Bleed Blue"

Return to “Cleveland Browns”