NEW UNI

reika30
Pro Bowl

Re: NEW UNI

Postby reika30 » Wed May 13, 2015 6:41 pm

RevanFan wrote:The shoulder stripes could be a little smoother and straighter, but I imagine they were a pain to work with. It's not a big deal. They look good to me. Could you possibly release all of the color combos? If not, once the uniform is in dat format, people can just make them for themselves. All you need is to have all of the pants and all of the torsos available, no matter which uniform they come in.

I tried to make them as straight as possible..and they actuay look better in the game. And yes, I got all the combos ready for release.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu May 14, 2015 7:31 pm

reika30 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:The shoulder stripes could be a little smoother and straighter, but I imagine they were a pain to work with. It's not a big deal. They look good to me. Could you possibly release all of the color combos? If not, once the uniform is in dat format, people can just make them for themselves. All you need is to have all of the pants and all of the torsos available, no matter which uniform they come in.

I tried to make them as straight as possible..and they actuay look better in the game. And yes, I got all the combos ready for release.

I don't know if he will, but if elguapo converts them, I will be quite excited to put them into my franchise.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:18 pm

RevanFan wrote:
reika30 wrote:

I don't know if he will, but if elguapo converts them, I will be quite excited to put them into my franchise.

Plus 1 to that already have a browns team thats looking good and with new uniforms will give them a more exciting feel

"I Bleed Blue"

Tripaces125
Pro Bowl

Postby Tripaces125 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:02 pm

reika30 wrote:So after a lot of work (those were 10x harder to make than the bucs), I got them done...Let me know if there are any errors/observations before I release them later this week :D

1.png

2.png

3.png

These look great! Amazing job.

reika30
Pro Bowl

Postby reika30 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Uniforms released!
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=17479

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:25 am

reika30 wrote:Uniforms released!
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=17479

Sweet thanks for all your time and effort on these reika!!

"I Bleed Blue"

Return to “Cleveland Browns”