A look at the Browns' Free Agent targets

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Mmmm. Those Redskins QB table scraps tasted good last year. Gotta get them some more of that. :lol:

Sponsor

Sponsor

bengalmike
All-Pro

Re: A look at the Browns' Free Agent targets

Postby bengalmike » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm going to defend my Browns on this one. Apparently that was the video room, and it was for the video staff. They need clips of the players if the Browns do sign them. They know as much as the fans do.

But Grossman, :?

Too bad there isn't any truth to the twitter rumor that said that the Browns offered the Pats three first round picks for Brady. That was fun...
Go Browns!

A New Era: My Browns Franchise http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

Loxley
All-Pro

Postby Loxley » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 am

bengalmike wrote:I'm going to defend my Browns on this one. Apparently that was the video room, and it was for the video staff. They need clips of the players if the Browns do sign them. They know as much as the fans do.

But Grossman, :?

Too bad there isn't any truth to the twitter rumor that said that the Browns offered the Pats three first round picks for Brady. That was fun...

Yeah..
It's kinda hilarious how everything wrong seems to happen to the Browns, you guys have all my respect, being fan of a team like that well... I just can't imagine that :lol:
BTW just three 1st rounders for Brady? not in this life :P at least they've just cut Weeden recently, looks like a step in the right direction

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Well, Grossman isn't a horrible #2 QB but I must say that is very funny. I think the Browns are ready to try just about anyone at QB right now....
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 am

Danchat wrote:Well, Grossman isn't a horrible #2 QB but I must say that is very funny. I think the Browns are ready to try just about anyone at QB right now....

Think try out Jon Kitna? Or Brett Favre?

Return to “Cleveland Browns”