Andy Dalton will be released.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Andy Dalton will be released.

Postby BUS36 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 pm

ok here is from a Steelers fan ... Dak was not the problem... Your offensive schemes are from Green Bay..not from the players that you have. Zeke is not sure of himself because he is not sure where he stands in this offense. Defensively, Nolan's play calling and scheme is not working, again like the offense the personnel to run it right.
the other thing is .. the most important part of the football team is the Offensive Line.. the more sustained drives, that keep the defense fresh, controls the game tempo. If your team has 3 n outs on the first 4 drives.. your defense will get continually tired and they give up more ground and points.
Unless the HC,DC and OC decide to mange the game with the personnel and game plan for that personnel chances of winning is slim.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:52 pm

BUS36 wrote:ok here is from a Steelers fan ... Dak was not the problem... Your offensive schemes are from Green Bay..not from the players that you have. Zeke is not sure of himself because he is not sure where he stands in this offense. Defensively, Nolan's play calling and scheme is not working, again like the offense the personnel to run it right.
the other thing is .. the most important part of the football team is the Offensive Line.. the more sustained drives, that keep the defense fresh, controls the game tempo. If your team has 3 n outs on the first 4 drives.. your defense will get continually tired and they give up more ground and points.
Unless the HC,DC and OC decide to mange the game with the personnel and game plan for that personnel chances of winning is slim.

They're down 5 offensive linemen at the moment... that's why Elliott is struggling, not because "he's not sure where stands in the offense". Plus the fumbles.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:40 pm

You didn’t read where I said the OFFENSIVE Line is the most important part of the game
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:00 pm

BUS36 wrote:You didn’t read where I said the OFFENSIVE Line is the most important part of the game

I saw that, but you didn't mention the injuries so I wasn't sure if that's what you meant. I just thought the "he's not sure where stands in the offense" part sounded silly, Zeke is getting paid $15M a year as the league's 2nd highest paid HB. When you're getting paid that much you can't "be unsure", and it's just another example of how paying HBs the big bucks doesn't work in the long run.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 pm

The Cowboys looked GOD awful on both sides of the ball today. The defense played a very poor game, again! The Washington Football Team looked good with lowly Kyle Allen running the show and ran up 397 total offense with 208 on the ground! Uninspired, out of position, missing tackles and simply horrible coverage by the secondary. Their problems are more than just coaching. The players have officially quit and Dalton looked... like Andy Dalton, bad, he's no answer to the many problems and now he has a concussion :oops: ! his replacement was just boo-boo! No excuses, the Cowboys suck! And they gave up 25 to a team ranked 30th in scoring! YUK!

How bout dem sorry bleeeeeep Cowboys ??????

Who the bleeeeep is Ben DiNucci??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do we go from here? Anyone?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:09 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Where do we go from here? Anyone?

Fighting with the Jets, Giants, and Football Team for the #1 pick, I think.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:10 am

RevanFan wrote:

Top 10 for sure!

And you don't pay a HB top cash $15 mil. & only give him 12 carries! Yeah, he's wondering WTF is going on! And if they don't start with Zek every game from now on (broken O-line or not), he'll be packing it in too, just like the defense has already done!

I genuinely thought they were the best team in the East. The defense reminds me of the Browns defense of last season. They have talent on paper, and solid athletes. But they think because they're the Cowboys, they're supposed to win before they even step on the field on Sundays! It's going to be a long season for them & the fan base will surely want the heads of a coach or two soon!

There's still time to make a trade, better hurry! And Ryan Fitzpatrick is available now that Tua is starting! DiNucci will need therapy after each game he plays! :lol:

Unexpected meltdown!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:35 am

RevanFan wrote:

Don't forget us Vikings!

Yikes, I did think that the Cowboys were overrated and might go 8-8, but wow has their season took a turn for the worse. Suddenly they might be in position to draft a QB in the top 3-5... or perhaps extend Dak, trade down, and rebuild the team with the draft picks.

Return to “Cincinnati Bengals”