Ed Reed is retiring

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Re: Ed Reed is retiring

Postby deathcrow89 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:16 am

ya i used to ply linebacker/ defensive end so when it comes to snuffing defense like the nfl has been your getting less players on defense that will change the game like reed and taylor. or LT who made fullbacks happen lol.

"I Bleed Blue"

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:15 am

deathcrow89 wrote:ya i used to ply linebacker/ defensive end so when it comes to snuffing defense like the nfl has been your getting less players on defense that will change the game like reed and taylor. or LT who made fullbacks happen lol.

True there hasn't been a new dynamic player on defense in a while. Yea some will argue that Richard Sherman is a great defensive player, but as far as I'm concerned, he's good in the passing game but ask him to tackle AP, I don't think he would volunteer. Whereas guys like rhonde barber, ty law etc. old school db's would play both run and pass plays effectively and change the game just by there play. Yes Sherman is a very good corner but he also has a lot of help with kam chancellor, and the front 4 generating good pressure. He may not be that good in a bad defense with a horrible supporting cast. But that's just my opinion.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:48 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
deathcrow89 wrote:ya i used to ply linebacker/ defensive end so when it comes to snuffing defense like the nfl has been your getting less players on defense that will change the game like reed and taylor. or LT who made fullbacks happen lol.

True there hasn't been a new dynamic player on defense in a while. Yea some will argue that Richard Sherman is a great defensive player, but as far as I'm concerned, he's good in the passing game but ask him to tackle AP, I don't think he would volunteer. Whereas guys like rhonde barber, ty law etc. old school db's would play both run and pass plays effectively and change the game just by there play. Yes Sherman is a very good corner but he also has a lot of help with kam chancellor, and the front 4 generating good pressure. He may not be that good in a bad defense with a horrible supporting cast. But that's just my opinion.

still think sherman needs work in the passing game just seeing him get beat by odell and sherman giving him propsd saying he will be great says something as well. maybe not alot but sherman had some poor vision in that game

"I Bleed Blue"

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:40 am

deathcrow89 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

still think sherman needs work in the passing game just seeing him get beat by odell and sherman giving him propsd saying he will be great says something as well. maybe not alot but sherman had some poor vision in that game

Yea too bad ODB is on the new madden cover, the history of athletes on the cover has been bad except for ray lewis who had to wait 8 seasons to go to a SB and win it. It sucks that he is on the cover, it usually means a down year the following year or eventually his career will end.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:42 am

I doubt anything will happen to him besides him continuing what he did last year. I don't believe some curse hell odell doesnt either. I personally voted for him and as a giants fan im happy to see him on it. People are alittle too superstitious with the madden cover the last 5 years besides maybe peyton hillis. Have not had issues like people think. Also goung to point out odell had injury issues last year before coming in the second half of the season he has a higher chance of reaggrevating that injury. So even before he made the cover he had an injury. Not some curse from madden.

"I Bleed Blue"

Return to “Baltimore Ravens”