I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Congrats to the Ravens

Sponsor

Sponsor

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Re: Congrats to the Ravens

Postby AaronS » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 pm

BUS36 wrote:Congrats on your second trophy.. but still behind our 6... but again congrats

And you're almost halfway to the Packers record total of 13. :mrgreen:

.. but indeed, congrats Ravens, and enjoy it Ravens fans!!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm

... I just realized this is Ray Lewis's second super bowl win. I thought he was trying to get his first....... :?
Anyways, good job, Baltimore.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Booooooooo... But they still need six to catch us :P (plus we won a record four in a row in the 40s). But congratulations anyway, they were the better team last night and definitely deserved to be there.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Danchat wrote:... I just realized this is Ray Lewis's second super bowl win. I thought he was trying to get his first....... :?
Anyways, good job, Baltimore.

WOW! JUST WOW! Lol... :lol: :lol:
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

DarthViper3k
All-Pro

Postby DarthViper3k » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:50 am

DrBrownsFan wrote:Booooooooo... But they still need six to catch us :P (plus we won a record four in a row in the 40s). But congratulations anyway, they were the better team last night and definitely deserved to be there.

actually the record is 3 consecutive... nobody has done 4 consecutive championships
And the Packers are the only team to do 3 consecutive championships... did it twice (29, 30, 31... 65, 66, 67) ;)

List of NFL Champions

I gotta say... I'm glad Lewis was able to get a second ring and retire a champion. Its how all Hall of Famer's should go out.

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:45 pm

DarthViper3k wrote:
DrBrownsFan wrote:Booooooooo... But they still need six to catch us :P (plus we won a record four in a row in the 40s). But congratulations anyway, they were the better team last night and definitely deserved to be there.

actually the record is 3 consecutive... nobody has done 4 consecutive championships
And the Packers are the only team to do 3 consecutive championships... did it twice (29, 30, 31... 65, 66, 67) ;)

List of NFL Champions

I gotta say... I'm glad Lewis was able to get a second ring and retire a champion. Its how all Hall of Famer's should go out.

If you count both the AAFC and the NFL, we actually won FIVE consecutive from 1946-1950 (1950 being our first NFL title) :D And I agree with you, Lewis deserved to go out on top, just wish it wasn't with the Ravens...
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

DarthViper3k
All-Pro

Postby DarthViper3k » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm only talking about NFL titles.... the NFL doesn't include AAFC titles ;)

Return to “Baltimore Ravens”