How?

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

How?

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 am

I was expecting the sh*ttiest night for the Purple that you could imagine, but of course they have to prove literally everything I say about them wrong. The defense was amazing, there was, believe it or not, signs of an actual offense, and an all-around dominant performance. These still are the Vikes, so I know not to trust this team in the slightest.

How?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: How?

Postby RevanFan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I was expecting the sh*ttiest night for the Purple that you could imagine, but of course they have to prove literally everything I say about them wrong. The defense was amazing, there was, believe it or not, signs of an actual offense, and an all-around dominant performance. These still are the Vikes, so I know not to trust this team in the slightest.

I've got Dalvin Cook in fantasy, so I'm definitely excited for future weeks. Plus Dallas doesn't have to play the Vikings this year. Last year's win against them was REALLY tough.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:26 am

The Vikings offense would have had something wrong with it if they hadn't rolled over the Saints' D. They're just straight up awful. The Vikings defense, though? That was impressive. Washington is not gearing up for an enjoyable season, so Minnesota might end up being the team I watch for fun.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I was expecting the sh*ttiest night for the Purple that you could imagine, but of course they have to prove literally everything I say about them wrong. The defense was amazing, there was, believe it or not, signs of an actual offense, and an all-around dominant performance. These still are the Vikes, so I know not to trust this team in the slightest.

Lol, they are a good team but you are right a promising start does not mean anything in a long season.....spoken from a similar fan who also has been let down by their team after promising early season wins the past few seasons (Titans fan here lol).....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Minnesota Vikings”