Packers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Packers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Danchat » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Hooray, the packers lost!!!!!!! :D :) :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
Now the Packers only need to lose one more game - in the playoffs!
Let's go Saints, they can beat them!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Packers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

NFLVICK7
MVP

Re: Packers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby NFLVICK7 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Danchat wrote:Hooray, the packers lost!!!!!!! :D :) :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

I was kinda hopin theyd win. I wana see a team do 16-0 without cheating.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:22 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:
Danchat wrote:Hooray, the packers lost!!!!!!! :D :) :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

I was kinda hopin theyd win. I wana see a team do 16-0 without cheating.

I was hoping the Pack would go 16-0 and the Colts would go 0-16, but now both of those dreams are crushed. Now my only football dream is for Dallas to make the NFC Championship game and have Deion Sanders wear that Romo jersey he said he'd wear.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

RedPhazon8
Pro Bowl

Postby RedPhazon8 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Not that big of a deal considering they're still on top... it was kinda awkward on how it had to be the Chiefs...

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm

How about... for us Kc fans, "the Chief's won" instead! A miracle answered. I was really hoping Crennel would light a spark under their a$$es. He's a solid defensive minded coach who finally got them to play close to their capabilities. It wasn't pretty, but we'll take it. And with the Raiders and Broncos lossing, it makes the AFC West the tightest division in the league. Any thing can happen these last 2 games. The Chief's play Oakland next week, then Denver for the finale! We have a outside chance of playing our way into the playoffs! We just need the Chargers to fall to the Ravens and they'll be in the cellar with an outside chance!!

RedPhazon8
Pro Bowl

Postby RedPhazon8 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Well, I'd be happy if they lost in the playoffs in round one, because the Packers fans around here are getting real cocky... Would be nice to see if fall in one round...

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

RedPhazon8 wrote:Well, I'd be happy if they lost in the playoffs in round one, because the Packers fans around here are getting real cocky... Would be nice to see if fall in one round...

Any given Sunday baby... Any given Sunday anybody is capable of being tooled!

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 pm

RedPhazon8 wrote:Well, I'd be happy if they lost in the playoffs in round one, because the Packers fans around here are getting real cocky... Would be nice to see if fall in one round...

+1

They're all like "we're the best the league's ever seen" and I'm like well maybe if you played defense lol! The 07 Pats were way better than these packers. The Pats at least lost to a decent team while the Packers stuck it up against Crennel! And everyone from Cleveland knows how good a coach he is :roll:
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:34 pm

superben21 wrote:

+1

They're all like "we're the best the league's ever seen" and I'm like well maybe if you played defense lol! The 07 Pats were way better than these packers. The Pats at least lost to a decent team while the Packers stuck it up against Crennel! And everyone from Cleveland knows how good a coach he is :roll:

The Pats should have lost a few times. I know that game against the ravens was for sure a fix. The Refs did all they could to screw Baltimore out of that game, and they still were a yard short of knocking them off. Not to mention the whole cheating scandal. I consider nothing the Pats did that year to be good, and to me the loss to the Giants was Karma.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:57 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:The Pats should have lost a few times. I know that game against the ravens was for sure a fix. The Refs did all they could to screw Baltimore out of that game, and they still were a yard short of knocking them off. Not to mention the whole cheating scandal. I consider nothing the Pats did that year to be good, and to me the loss to the Giants was Karma.

The Pats shoulda lost to the Eagles too. I saw most the Pats games that year and while they should have lost some of them their schedule at least had quality teams on it like the Eagles and Giants and Ravens and Steelers to name a few. The Packers barely beet the Saints and Giants and what other good teams have they played? Anyway the cheating thing in New England was discovered week 1 and they were gonna kill the 07 Jets no matter if they taped or not. I hated the Pats that year too. And for that matter every year lol
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

Return to “Green Bay Packers”