Roar

Littleware
Banned

Roar

Postby Littleware » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 am

The Detroit Lions sign Unrestricted Free Agents: DB Brandon McDonald, DB Eric Wright and S Erik Coleman to help on the back end. Also, they signed LB Stephen Tulloch, (what a steal) and he's definitely going to be starting at MLB, a pure tackling machine. We needed a guy like that to back up the great front 4. At first I was disappointed when we weren't able to get Nick Barnett, but when they got Mr. Tulloch, I was relieved. Our last MLB. D. Levy was always a step away from making the plays, He took poor angles and was out of position way too much! Great moves Lions...

Roar

Sponsor

Sponsor

Littleware
Banned

Lions' Leshoure tears ACL, out for year

Postby Littleware » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 pm

The Lion's second round pick was carted off the practice field with a torn achilles (ankle). Maurice Morris's load just got heavier, especially if Best isn't 100% for the season. Now they will look to the FA pool to pick up a good fill-in!

Sidelion
MVP

Re: Roar

Postby Sidelion » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm relieved to hear our secondary will have help, but the Mikel Leshoure injury worries me- we can't just keep having Best run it up through the middle, he's not a Power Back.
"Why do you go away? So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too."

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Sidelion wrote:I'm relieved to hear our secondary will have help, but the Mikel Leshoure injury worries me- we can't just keep having Best run it up through the middle, he's not a Power Back.

I agree he's not a power back, that's why I mentioned Maurice Morris' role will be greatly improved and he's a good all around back. I'm sure the team will pick up another good FA!

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Wow, who would have thought the lions would be 5-0 at this point of the season??? I hear nothing but crickets chirping :lol: The lions are greatly improved and will get better as the season goes. They haven't played their best ball yet!

I forgot to gloat about the terrific comeback victories against the rival vikings IN THEIR DOME! And America's team, the dismal cowboys! I for one thought they'd be alot better than what they are thus far!

Oh well, enough about them it's about the restored roar! Makes me want to play the FFXII mod!

Goooooooo Lionssssss!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Littleware wrote:Wow, who would have thought the lions would be 5-0 at this point of the season??? I hear nothing but crickets chirping :lol: The lions are greatly improved and will get better as the season goes. They haven't played their best ball yet!

I forgot to gloat about the terrific comeback victories against the rival vikings IN THEIR DOME! And America's team, the dismal cowboys! I for one thought they'd be alot better than what they are thus far!

Oh well, enough about them it's about the restored roar! Makes me want to play the FFXII mod!

Goooooooo Lionssssss!

I was just about to say how I was expecting the Lions to be good, and that I agreed with you, but then I saw your comments about Dallas. In the words of the great Dwight Schrute, I'm shunning you for the rest of the day.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:50 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Littleware wrote:Wow, who would have thought the lions would be 5-0 at this point of the season??? I hear nothing but crickets chirping :lol: The lions are greatly improved and will get better as the season goes. They haven't played their best ball yet!

Goooooooo Lionssssss!

I was just about to say how I was expecting the Lions to be good, and that I agreed with you, but then I saw your comments about Dallas. In the words of the great Dwight Schrute, I'm shunning you for the rest of the day.

Dwight Schrute, is my fav on the show he's hilarious... And so are the cowboys. And what's even more funny is, I thought back to the 2 plays from being the best of all-time cowboys post! Where is Felix Jones??? I really thought he would have his break out season! I am really disappointed in him and as Michael Erving and Marshall Faulk calls him... what's up with Oh-No Romo? As coach Dennis Green stated "He is who we thought he is"! lmao! And if the Redskins win the east, with Rex Grossman leading them, expect major coaching changes from all 3 (cowboys, eagles and giants) heads will roll! especially "dem boys"!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Littleware wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Goooooooo Lionssssss!

Dwight Schrute, is my fav on the show he's hilarious... And so are the cowboys. And what's even more funny is, I thought back to the 2 plays from being the best of all-time cowboys post! Where is Felix Jones??? I really thought he would have his break out season! I am really disappointed in him and as Michael Erving and Marshall Faulk calls him... what's up with Oh-No Romo? As coach Dennis Green stated "He is who we thought he is"! lmao! And if the Redskins win the east, with Rex Grossman leading them, expect major coaching changes from all 3 (cowboys, eagles and giants) heads will roll! especially "dem boys"!

Un-shun. Do you really have to keep ragging on the 'Boys? Please stop. I know they aren't that great this year, so you don't have to rub it in. Also, the Redskins have beaten three crappy teams, and they've lost to us. We couldn't even score a touchdown and we still beat Washington. They are still a bad team, but they're just using the easy schedule to trick people. Re-shun.
My Cowboys Journal

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 pm

@ RevanFan... Shun-taken roflmao!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Littleware wrote:@ RevanFan... Shun-taken roflmao!

I think it's late enough to end the shunning. You're formally un-shunned.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Detroit Lions”