The end of Megatron?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

The end of Megatron?

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:47 am

NFL.com is reporting that Megatron (Calvin Johnson) is contemplating retirement.....This will be sad as the Lions were very good last year and seemed to be on the upswing only to crash bad this year....Without megatron there is no lions offense (golden tate can only do so much)..who else would attract double teams on defense? I hope megatron doesn't retire early (he's only 30) and we get to see some of that old Calvin Highlight machine Johnson catches. It seems like their whole team needs a new coach or some spark to rekindle the team to another playoff run hopefully next year.... This may turn into an "Andre Johnson with the texans saga" where he forces his way out of the lions only to end up on a good team that doesn't make it to the playoffs (colts) and his old team does (texans). Kind of ironic.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

The end of Megatron?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Detroit Lions”