Aldon Smith's NFL career may be over.

petroleum
All-Pro

Re: Aldon Smith's NFL career may be over.

Postby petroleum » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:30 am

Right now I'd say best case for Smith is if his career ends up looking similar to that of Adam "Pacman" Jones'.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:37 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Yea he's too busy smoking pot and got his reinstatement denied by the NFL.

He should go to Colorado. I would recommend New York, but New York is weird on pot. Right now, you can carry it, but you can't smoke it. They expect it to be fully legal in a few years though. However, the NFL will most likely never modify their stance. The players need to be held to the standard of a professional.

Lol then he should sign with the broncos, yea I would say in my opinion that in general the term "professional" and the NFL don't really go hand in hand. Most players have baggage that they just pay away with hush money/lawyers. And after all it's just a bunch of grown men playing a kids game if you think about it in the basic form. They are really just entertainers and don't provide a necessity for society to function. Not all but most are just meatheads who are athletically gifted and can crush bodies but not very smart in the head. Most of them get by in college with low grades just because they represent a damn school and can catch a rubber ball. Most of their actions once they get their initial money show that....just look at aldon smith, or even in the past ryan leaf and many others.

Is it fun to watch.... yes I will admit that, but I don't consider them "professionals" because other than entertainment the contribution of the actual game (minus charities etc) does little for society. They are more on the level of WWE wrestlers fun to watch but doesn't do much else for society other than entertain. Just my opinion though :) and I would be willing to hear any opposing viewpoints.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “San Francisco 49ers”