49ers bruce miller pushed GF broke her phone

jesse100190
All-Pro

Postby jesse100190 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:00 am

Image what do you think the NFL should do to him?

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: 49ers bruce miller pushed GF broke her phone

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:51 am

jesse100190 wrote:Image what do you think the NFL should do to him?

3-4 games suspended and a monetary fine 25000-30000 should do it since I think he is a first time offender......and buy his gf a new phone ;)

I guess harbaugh coached teams (ravens and 49ers) build up so much rage in players that they go nuts on their family especially their significant others.....
Man what has happened to them, after jim harbaugh left that team has fell apart....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 pm

honestly this situation needs to be looked into. We don't know what happened before he pushed her.

Now im completely against hitting a woman, but if she was attacking him and he pushed her, then thats self defense. But ofc even if charges are dropped Goodell will suspend him for a stupid amount of time to try to fix his own image that he destroyed with the ray rice thing.

in the Grand scheme of things a push isn't a big deal.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

Gridiron
MVP

Postby Gridiron » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Since y'all accepted the evil culture controllers overreaction to AP disciplining his child (as a part of their empowerment of women over men and children over adults), they are just checking to see how dumbed down and pu$$yfied scared the gringos are.

I think that most will accept pretty much anything (WITHOUT QUESTION) that a gubbmint prosecutor decides is a necessary interpretation of law to restrict adult male freedoms.

Metrosexuals and prosecuting attorneys be damned to hell, that's my old fashioned manly opinion, and I'm sticking with it.
NFLVICK7 wrote:honestly this situation needs to be looked into. We don't know what happened before he pushed her.

Now im completely against hitting a woman, but if she was attacking him and he pushed her, then thats self defense. But ofc even if charges are dropped Goodell will suspend him for a stupid amount of time to try to fix his own image that he destroyed with the ray rice thing.

Excellent points, except for the part about hitting a woman. That seems rather sexist.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:40 pm

I disagree with everything you said, but that's why this world is great. We're all allowed our opinions, standards, and beliefs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Gridiron
MVP

Postby Gridiron » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49 pm

RevanFan wrote:I disagree with everything you said, but that's why this world is great. We're all allowed our opinions, standards, and beliefs.
Of course we are allowed our opinions and beliefs.
What's precious is being allowed to express them.
For example I think that it's OK to be sexist. Viva la difference!
Women should be feminine, and men masculine.
Metrosexuality seems pointless.
But I do respect your opinion RevanFan, and as long as it does not impinge on my freedom to have disdain, it's all OK.

Nowadays sexism is usually construed into something bad by the culture controllers, but I see it just the opposite.
And to be fair there is bad sexism, like where some think it's OK to hit men but not OK to hit women.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Gridiron wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I disagree with everything you said, but that's why this world is great. We're all allowed our opinions, standards, and beliefs.
Of course we are allowed our opinions and beliefs.
What's precious is being allowed to express them.
For example I think that it's OK to be sexist. Viva la difference!
Women should be feminine, and men masculine.
Metrosexuality seems pointless.
But I do respect your opinion RevanFan, and as long as it does not impinge on my freedom to have disdain, it's all OK.

Nowadays sexism is usually construed into something bad by the culture controllers, but I see it just the opposite.
And to be fair there is bad sexism, like where some think it's OK to hit men but not OK to hit women.

Well, I personally believe that when we have more equality and consideration for the feelings and rights of others, we are becoming a better people. I also believe that feminine and masculine are simply social constructs, and people should be what they want to be. I am a man, and I want to be masculine. Therefore, I am. But, if I wanted to indulge in something society considers slightly feminine, that is fully within my right.

Anyway, this is slightly beside the point. I fully believe that violence against anyone who does not directly attempt violence at you is morally wrong. ESPECIALLY violence against a woman who did not try to kill you, or a helpless child. I can give a few religious quotations about this as well, but I try to keep religion out of it unless people ask. And about your point where you said it is okay to hit men but not women, that is wrong in my mind. It is not okay to be violent toward anyone.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Gridiron wrote:Since y'all accepted the evil culture controllers overreaction to AP disciplining his child (as a part of their empowerment of women over men and children over adults), they are just checking to see how dumbed down and pu$$yfied scared the gringos are.

I think that most will accept pretty much anything (WITHOUT QUESTION) that a gubbmint prosecutor decides is a necessary interpretation of law to restrict adult male freedoms.

Metrosexuals and prosecuting attorneys be damned to hell, that's my old fashioned manly opinion, and I'm sticking with it.
NFLVICK7 wrote:honestly this situation needs to be looked into. We don't know what happened before he pushed her.

Excellent points, except for the part about hitting a woman. That seems rather sexist.

its just how i grew up. Single mother, and without going into too much detail she dated a few scum bags who layed hands on her, so thats something I couldn't ever do.A shove is one thing, but to straight punch a woman, I just don't see it as right
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:13 am

NFLVICK7 wrote:
Gridiron wrote:Since y'all accepted the evil culture controllers overreaction to AP disciplining his child (as a part of their empowerment of women over men and children over adults), they are just checking to see how dumbed down and pu$$yfied scared the gringos are.

its just how i grew up. Single mother, and without going into too much detail she dated a few scum bags who layed hands on her, so thats something I couldn't ever do.A shove is one thing, but to straight punch a woman, I just don't see it as right

I would agree but say that ANY physical violence toward a woman from a man is a disgrace. Especially when your a 200lb+ muscular built football player. Men are supposed to protect their women not abuse them at all.

However, Gridiron does make a point about how some lawyers (cough liars) intrepet the law to screw men. Especially divorce settlements almost always screw the man and give everything to the woman. That seems real skewed to me.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Gridiron
MVP

Postby Gridiron » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Continuing ultimatum77's point about the systemic abuse...

Let's hope that Bruce does not do anything else stupid, like getting married to the woman.

For the young men reading... Marriage is a legally binding contract,
and the contract has NOTHING to do with love and very little to do with church or religion.

Want proof?

You MUST go to court, not church, to get out of the contract.

Take a step back and read the marriage contract, where you can clearly see it's essentially a trade of services.

With the astounding culture changes over the past 50 years, you'd better really be "in love" before thinking about getting married.

Women's mindsets are not as simple and loving as they used to be, there are a lot more exploiters and man haters (and woman lovers :x ).

My advice is, even if you are really in love, for the first few years forgo the formal contract (unless you produce children) and "shack up" to see if you will be good together.

It also makes sense to learn the common law marriage rules for your jurisdiction.

There are way too many sexists who feel that it is OK for the woman to be supported and the man to be victimized upon divorce, even though she is supposed to be considered as an equal, and even though the man does not have the means to support the woman.

Protect yourself from this societal abuse, and don't be so eager to sign on the line.

Return to “San Francisco 49ers”