More 7-9 bull-sh@!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

More 7-9 bull-sh@!

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:09 am

Welcome LA Rams to 2 more years of mediocrity....somewhere Bruce Arians is laughing his butt off lol....(Arians regularly dissed Fisher as a 7-9 type of coach/team (paraphase).....)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -extension

This was the dumbest move ever, he sucks as a coach developing young qb's....and this is coming from a Titans fan who watched him coach a long time with the team lol......
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

More 7-9 bull-sh@!

Sponsor

Sponsor

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: More 7-9 bull-sh@!

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 am

ultimatum77 wrote:Welcome LA Rams to 2 more years of mediocrity....somewhere Bruce Arians is laughing his butt off lol....(Arians regularly dissed Fisher as a 7-9 type of coach/team (paraphase).....)

This was the dumbest move ever, he sucks as a coach developing young qb's....and this is coming from a Titans fan who watched him coach a long time with the team lol......

Anything above .500 is too much to handle for poor Jeff Fisher. Here, I'll sum it up like this:

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Bad news: Fisher got his extension.

Good news: It doesn't mean that he's locked in for the next couple of seasons as the Rams have left themselves an out in case they decide to fire him anyway. In that case they only have to pay him for one year of the extension instead of two.

I guess it pays to be Fisher when your agent is your COO's daddy.

No, for real - Kevin Demoff's father is Jeff Fisher's agent.
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:05 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Welcome LA Rams to 2 more years of mediocrity....somewhere Bruce Arians is laughing his butt off lol....(Arians regularly dissed Fisher as a 7-9 type of coach/team (paraphase).....)

Anything above .500 is too much to handle for poor Jeff Fisher. Here, I'll sum it up like this:

Jeff Fisher = Worst coach ever.....the Titans couldn't even make .500 for most seasons until they fired his behind.....even with mularkey's boring football at least we may get a shot at a wild-card...with jeff fisher ...more 7-9 and the team watching the playoffs from the couch :D
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:31 am

I know that several Facebook friends of mine who are Rams fans as I am are saying that they won't renew their season tickets if Fisher is still the coach next year. And these are people who fought for the last few years to have the Rams move home to L.A.!

Fisher may have been able to get away with this 7-9 bullshit in St. Louis when no one was watching, but this is L.A. - and everybody is watching.
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:12 am

I really think that the Rams are one or two players from being really good.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:04 am

BUS36 wrote:I really think that the Rams are one or two players from being really good.

Me too... they already have Todd Gurley, and he's awesome.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:43 am

I would love to go 7-9. :lol:

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:I would love to go 7-9. :lol:

As a Bears fan, me too...

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 pm

'Burnout' Bruce Arians - 1 playoff win.. against a defense that absolutely folded like a deck chair. He's shouldn't be one to talk.

Fisher had a VERY good run in Tennessee. Don't forget he took over the OILERS, a team that pressed the nuke button, then left for a new city. They were respectable immediately after Fisher took over.

Fisher won 95 games from 1995-2004. His team won 5 playoff games in that span, and lost one of the most memorable Super Bowls of all-time. I'm a Packer fan.. that's basically Mike McCarthys resume. So one of these guys is a good coach, one is not? Doesn't seem to add up to me.

I do think the Rams should have moved on. Perhaps the ownership is leaning on Fisher through what is still a transition period and they will move on once Kronke can land a big name whale.

Return to “Los Angeles Rams”