Sam Bradford tears ACL again

aramsbradford08
All-Pro

Postby aramsbradford08 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Well, & I thought this would be his year. I really don't see him getting another chance with the Rams, either.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Sam Bradford tears ACL again

Postby Danchat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 pm

aramsbradford08 wrote:Well, & I thought this would be his year. I really don't see him getting another chance with the Rams, either.

Yeah, methinks he isn't going to get another chance. He could still find a starting job next year with another team. In this league, with Matt Schaub and Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne starters, Bradford could definitely find a starting job.

Everyone is probably counting the Rams out now, but Shuan Hill is almost as good as Bradford is. Who cares if he hasn't played since 2010? He's been a backup and always been ready and now he is ready to play. They might need to find a new backup QB, though.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

aramsbradford08
All-Pro

Postby aramsbradford08 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Danchat wrote:
aramsbradford08 wrote:Well, & I thought this would be his year. I really don't see him getting another chance with the Rams, either.

Yeah, methinks he isn't going to get another chance. He could still find a starting job next year with another team. In this league, with Matt Schaub and Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne starters, Bradford could definitely find a starting job.

Everyone is probably counting the Rams out now, but Shuan Hill is almost as good as Bradford is. Who cares if he hasn't played since 2010? He's been a backup and always been ready and now he is ready to play. They might need to find a new backup QB, though.

Austin Davis isn't too shabby though, & I feel like we did get pretty lucky getting Hill in the offseason. I think we have enough on defense to at least go even this season.

Well looks like I'm gonna have to change my username now :ugeek: :ugeek:

mikehill
All-Pro

Postby mikehill » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 am

When Is aw this I couldn't believe my eyes. First time I get breaking news from here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikehillschannel
Bizarre music videos every Sunday

Return to “Los Angeles Rams”