Just got back from Lincoln Financial Field!

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Well I guess In will check in from Philly before I go back home. Well as the topic says, my sister is at her orientation (She's going to Drexel in the fall) so on our last day in Philly, my dad and I went to take a tour of the stadium(Pics to come when I get home) but at the end, I got a 2012 Nike asante samuel jersey for $20! (80% off!) I will post pics of the home uniforms too.
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Just got back from Lincoln Financial Field!

Postby Danchat » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 pm

PMan17 wrote:Well I guess In will check in from Philly before I go back home. Well as the topic says, my sister is at her orientation (She's going to Drexel in the fall) so on our last day in Philly, my dad and I went to take a tour of the stadium(Pics to come when I get home) but at the end, I got a 2012 Nike asante samuel jersey for $20! (80% off!) I will post pics of the home uniforms too.

Well, when players go to other teams, the value of their jerseys decrease, of course. I'd bet a Vikings Donovan McNabb jersey could be found for around 20-30 bucks.
However, baseball teams don't do this very well. I found a Tsuyoshi Nishioka jersey at Target Field (for those who know of him) at about $300. Ever heard of clearance? :?
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Danchat wrote:
PMan17 wrote:Well I guess In will check in from Philly before I go back home. Well as the topic says, my sister is at her orientation (She's going to Drexel in the fall) so on our last day in Philly, my dad and I went to take a tour of the stadium(Pics to come when I get home) but at the end, I got a 2012 Nike asante samuel jersey for $20! (80% off!) I will post pics of the home uniforms too.

Well, when players go to other teams, the value of their jerseys decrease, of course. I'd bet a Vikings Donovan McNabb jersey could be found for around 20-30 bucks.
However, baseball teams don't do this very well. I found a Tsuyoshi Nishioka jersey at Target Field (for those who know of him) at about $300. Ever heard of clearance? :?

What happen to Tsuyoshi Nishioka? I thought he was going to be the next Ichiro? But still, Asante was one of my favorite Pats of All-Time, so getting his jersey for 80% is cool though!
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

What happen to Tsuyoshi Nishioka? I thought he was going to be the next Ichiro? But still, Asante was one of my favorite Pats of All-Time, so getting his jersey for 80% is cool though!

Nishioka fractured his leg after one week of baseball, and after missing 2-3 months (this is 2011), he returned at full health. He batted .220, with no home runs (slugging percentage .249), and was the worst shortstop I have ever seen. He couldn't field anything and his fielding percentage was .961 (bad). He has spent all of this year in AAA, where there are no Japenese media following him, and his supermodel wife divorcing him. Almost like Ichiro....... :o
I have to agree, I've always like Asante too.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:58 am

Im still angry we traded Asante. He was a pick machine. The eagles D will miss him.

So is he still a twim Danchat? Cuz I remember hear a lot about him. Then poof.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:Im still angry we traded Asante. He was a pick machine. The eagles D will miss him.

So is he still a twim Danchat? Cuz I remember hear a lot about him. Then poof.

He stayed on the twins roster for all of 2011, however in spring training 2012 he was so bad that they sent him to AAA Rochester, and he's been there ever since. So he is still affiliated with the Twins and they can call him up whenever they want, but he's only batting .231 with 1 home run. He's getting paid $3M to play AAA ball. :shock: They need to send him back to Japan, where he battied .304, 41 HR, and had an MVP season there.

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”