Birds trounce the Rams (maybe)

birdsofphilly
Rookie

Postby birdsofphilly » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Can not wait to see the rebuilt roster in a game that counts.

Some huge question marks remain for the offense. How will this offensive line look (LT Peters, LG Mathis, C Kelce, RG Watkins, RT Herremans) because they have never been on the field together and two rookies (Kelce and Watkins) is kind of scary. Receivers = Great, QB = Great, RB = Very Good and that is the offense.

Defensive line has some serious potential to shine with Cole, Patterson, Jenkins, Parker, Babin, Tapp, and Dixon rotating through. Linebackers have some inexperience issues in the middle and the SAM. I do like Chaney at the SAM though, he did well last year when called on and looked solid in preseason. Casey scares me as I think he is riding his name a little bit and Chaney may be better in the middle. Although young our linebackers are very talented so we will see. Secondary should be so great that it may just band-aide the LB corps anyway so....

Well anyway I cant wait... 17 hrs. to go.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Birds trounce the Rams (maybe)

Postby Danchat » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Well, you were right when you said "trounce". The Rams are reeling....in pain of defeat and injuries. Poor Rams season has been destroyed because of the Eagles!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”