Eagles trying to resign bradford

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:54 am

The eagles are trying to resign sam bradford and have increased their offer to him. I personally as a Giants fan hope that they sign him, as he is not a good quarterback and will hold that team hostage for a few more years lol....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gridiron
MVP

Re: Eagles trying to resign bradford

Postby Gridiron » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:46 am

Your declarations make absolutely no sense!

Why pay more then terminate?

Anyhow, I assure you the player's union will not stand for any non voluntary resignation.

I do believe that your analysis about Sam's contribution to their opponent's good fortunes is likely correct.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:08 am

ultimatum77 wrote:The eagles are trying to resign sam bradford and have increased their offer to him. I personally as a Giants fan hope that they sign him, as he is not a good quarterback and will hold that team hostage for a few more years lol....

They might be better off, or atleast no worse with Sanchez. Not long term, but as a less expensive stop-gap for this season, and draft a qb to develop.
Signing Bradford is a bad idea. He is gauranteed to miss multiple games......gauranteed.
I agree, just hamstrings the team

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:55 pm

As an eagles fan I really hope we don't sign him to any type of long term deal. Give him a one or two year at most.

The guy played horrible, and put up some nice garbage time stats, he can't stay healthy and i just never liked him as a fit. Hes a decent option to get us through this year and possibly next year until we get a good QB, but any type of long term deal with this guy is dumb.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:51 am

Gridiron wrote:Your declarations make absolutely no sense!

Anyhow, I assure you the player's union will not stand for any non voluntary resignation.

I do believe that your analysis about Sam's contribution to their opponent's good fortunes is likely correct.

How do my declarations not make sense???? it makes great sense...the Eagles will be held hostage with a bad contract, bad player, and 2-3 seasons of mediocrity due to a bad qb. It would be a Giants fan's dream to have that happen like Jay Cutler with the Bear for Packers fans lol..same thing.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:53 am

1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:The eagles are trying to resign sam bradford and have increased their offer to him. I personally as a Giants fan hope that they sign him, as he is not a good quarterback and will hold that team hostage for a few more years lol....

They might be better off, or atleast no worse with Sanchez. Not long term, but as a less expensive stop-gap for this season, and draft a qb to develop.
Signing Bradford is a bad idea. He is gauranteed to miss multiple games......gauranteed.

Nice use of the pun!

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
Gridiron wrote:Your declarations make absolutely no sense!

How do my declarations not make sense???? it makes great sense...the Eagles will be held hostage with a bad contract, bad player, and 2-3 seasons of mediocrity due to a bad qb. It would be a Giants fan's dream to have that happen like Jay Cutler with the Bear for Packers fans lol..same thing.

I think he was using sarcasm...but still i may be wrong.

Btw to the topic first of all i do think that if Cutler would have had a stability with the HC or OC and a better OL, there were year he was sacked 45-50 times, im pretty sure with his tools he would have been a total different beast but still just a big "IF" . About Bradford i do think they are doing good. I don't think he is bad, in that Chip Kelly offense this year a lot of player looked bad. For what i have seen during the end of the season he was doing good... Where do you find a starting caliber qb so easily in this league ?? Or should the Eagles go to Chase Daniels or yeah i forgot the draft just put a rookie in the starting spot and hope he does good in a league where a lot of prospects who were meant to be great just were eaten alive... So i think and as it looks the eagles thinks too better go with the sure thing... Not everyone will be a Brady, Roethlisberger or Rodgers ect

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:29 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:

Nice use of the pun!

Thanks! Actually, I didn't notice.....
But, since you mention it, he is an "achilles heel"
It would be a Giants fan's dream to have that happen like Jay Cutler with the Bear for Packers fans lol..same thing.

What? Is that a joke? The Giants aren't any better than the Bears lol. They haven't sniffed the playoffs since the 2011 season.
The Giants being happy about the Eagles re-signing Sam Bradford is THE SAME as the 49ers being happy if the Rams were to re-sign Nick Foles. Exactly the same.
That's funny, though.
Eli Manning Career rating - 83.5
Jay Cutler - 86.0

Cutler has NEVER thrown more interceptions than TD's in a season. Eli has done that TWICE. In 2013 his TD to INT ratio was 18 - 27.....Daayumm!!

Look, I like Forrest Gump, er...Eli Manning.....and I do beleive he deserves to be in the Hall for his two Super Bowl MVP's.

I know what Cutler is and I know what he is not. I'll tell you what though, the Eagles re-signing Bradford makes Jay Cutler seem pretty decent.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:18 pm

The Eagles re-signed Bradford to a 2 year, $36M deal. $26M is guaranteed. So they basically guaranteed him to be their starter for the next 2 years.

I don't like this. Bradford is an OK starter, but he gets injured too often. I suppose this could be better than signing Chase Daniel and then hoping to draft somebody like Paxton Lynch at the 13th pick.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:10 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
Nice use of the pun!

Thanks! Actually, I didn't notice.....
But, since you mention it, he is an "achilles heel"
It would be a Giants fan's dream to have that happen like Jay Cutler with the Bear for Packers fans lol..same thing.

What? Is that a joke? The Giants aren't any better than the Bears lol. They haven't sniffed the playoffs since the 2011 season.
The Giants being happy about the Eagles re-signing Sam Bradford is THE SAME as the 49ers being happy if the Rams were to re-sign Nick Foles. Exactly the same.
That's funny, though.
Eli Manning Career rating - 83.5
Jay Cutler - 86.0

Cutler has NEVER thrown more interceptions than TD's in a season. Eli has done that TWICE. In 2013 his TD to INT ratio was 18 - 27.....Daayumm!!

Look, I like Forrest Gump, er...Eli Manning.....and I do beleive he deserves to be in the Hall for his two Super Bowl MVP's.

I know what Cutler is and I know what he is not. I'll tell you what though, the Eagles re-signing Bradford makes Jay Cutler seem pretty decent.[/quote]

We'll agree to disagree...Manning is not better because of his two superbowl rings...but when the playoffs (if they get in lol) come around he always ups his game, while cutler just folds.....manning > cutler....forget the rings it's still not close....stats don't tell everything....Eli is a leader...cutler is not....that's the only difference and it is a big one....

Due to poor coaching the Giants lost some close games, and didn't close them out or they would have at least won 3 more games....they lost a few in the last sec due to poor clock management from coughlin...so yes i still think talent wise especially with obj and the offense they are better than the bears (especially after they were dumb enough to let a solid guy like forte walk and so far not resigning to a longer deal alshon jeffery only franchise tagging him) who's going to pass protect cutler now (rb?).....

BTW your killin it with these puns man....lol "achilles heel"

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”