Is it Chips 'a Hoy or no?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Do you think Chip Kelly will survive the offseason with the Eagles or be set out to the free agent ocean? Eagles fan's what's your take?
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Is it Chips 'a Hoy or no?

Postby Danchat » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Do you think Chip Kelly will survive the offseason with the Eagles or be set out to the free agent ocean? Eagles fan's what's your take?

From what I've seen, Kelly is a good NFL head coach but a poor GM. Philly should revoke his GM powers and find somebody else to make the moves.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

petroleum
All-Pro

Postby petroleum » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Not an Eagles fan, but I'd expect Kelly to be retained as head coach but stripped of his head of football operations title and a General Manager brought in over him (a tough job, to come in with an established big name coach under you). From an outsider perspective, it seems that it was poor personnel moves, not poor coaching, that has been the problem this year.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:50 am

I think both you guys are right @petroleum, @danchat. He misjudged his ability to assess players and talent.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”